Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Leknaat's location
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leave it to John to chime in with an exact number!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I know where Leknaat should be living. Probably in jail after a nice visit with Dateline NBC's Chris Hanson. As much as I like Leknaat, her penchant for sneaking into teenage boys' bedrooms in the middle of the night is quite unnerving.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well how do you know those teenage boys aren't into the whole younger man/older woman thing?

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TruePerception wrote:
Well how do you know those teenage boys aren't into the whole younger man/older woman thing?

They never speak, so we'll never know.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exactly my point.

Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Well how do you know those teenage boys aren't into the whole younger man/older woman thing

Yeah, about 400 years older...

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But still considerably leggy, sexy and what not.... for a blind chick that is.

Last edited by ferrouslupusrex on Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
LadyNite

63615 Potch
3 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think that Leknaat was hiding from the Harmonia, first, because she has the half of Gate Rune and second, she also have / or stole the twin of Bishop Sasarai ; Sire LUC who eventually have the True Wind Rune, one of the precious collection of True Rune owned by non-other the High Bishop ; Hikusaak

... and Windy is not intend to looking The Rune that Leknaat have. Windy is searching for another True Rune to revenge to the Harmonia ( i've read it in this site or so..). And she obviously only can track the Soul Eater long before Suikoden 1 is. Then maybe she have heard rumour that Ted, the current owner of Soul Eater, in the Gregminster and then voila she came to the Scarlet Moon Empire.

The missing link is... does Leknaat have been the Seer long before the came of Windy or after Windy came. If Leknaat has been Court Seer long before Windy's came then we know the just met and Leknaat have to use the barrier after Windy found out that Leknaat is detected by her, but if Leknaat become the Seer after Windy's arrival then it means Windy want to trap Leknaat to come out from her cave to took the other-half rune...it is my speculation.

And my opinion is that Leknaat still in the Magical Island now ... and in Suikoden 3, we obviously that the Tower in the ending is the same tower as in the 1st, but maybe had been improved by technical .... And of course we know that Leknaat still only have the half Gate Rune..... untill the ending, when we saw Leknaat sat.

And i think she will be there after timeline the 3rd, because Magician Island still save place to hiding because no one now know the place except, Tir, Cleo, Pahn, Gremio, and Futch, and maybe Joshua, which is an ally for her. So if a place still afe or hiding why even she want to move ????
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My head hurts after reading all of that.... and to think I don't care too much about grammar.

LadyNite's post
Translated:

Quote:
I think that Leknaat was hiding from the Harmonia because:
first: she has the half of Gate Rune
second: she also had the twin of Bishop Sasarai, LUC who had the True Wind Rune which was one of the collection of True Runes owned by none other than the High Bishop :Hikusaak

Windy was not intently looking for The Rune that Leknaat has in her posession. Windy is/was searching for another True Rune for revenge against Harmonia ( I've read it in this site or so..). And she obviously only can track the Soul Eater long before Suikoden 1. Then maybe she had heard a rumour that Ted, the then current owner of Soul Eater, was in Gregminster and then voila she came to the Scarlet Moon Empire.

The missing link is... does Leknaat have been the Seer long before the came of Windy or after Windy came. If Leknaat has been Court Seer long before Windy's came then we know they just met and Leknaat had to use the barrier after Windy found out that Leknaat was detected by her, but if Leknaat became the Seer after Windy's arrival then it means Windy wanted to trap Leknaat when she comes out from her cave to take the other-half of her rune...that is my speculation.

In my opinion is that Leknaat is still in the Magical Island... and in Suikoden 3, it is obvious that the Tower in the ending is the same tower as in the 1st, but maybe had been improved by the game developers .... And of course we know that Leknaat still only has half of the Gate Rune.

And I think she will be there even after the timeline of the 3rd suikoden, because Magician's Island was/is still a safe place for hiding because no one now knows the place except, Tir, Cleo, Pahn, Gremio, and Futch, and maybe Joshua (Levenheit), which is her ally.

So if a place still safe for hiding why would even she want to move?
---
As best as I could translate/clear her post.l

Last edited by ferrouslupusrex on Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You should've put that in quote tags.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: