Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Overlord

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Overlord Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just saw my friend play a bit of this game, and it looks pretty good. He describes it as "An evil Pikmin." You're basically an evil overlord, complete with minions, a tower, etc. You can oppress the masses, cause them to fear you, ransack their houses, destroy their crops, and other such wonderful things. I dont know much else about the game until I manage to steal it from him.

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In other words Black & White with the change being you're not the avatar of a god you're an overlord?

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What system is it for???

-My DeviantArt-
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

360 & PC and woo for my question of what it matches matching wiki's, I feel slightly more special than I did before. :D Anyway, the game art looks ridiculous, it looks like Gremlins meets 300. If they were going for 'scary kiddie' they failed dismally.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I thought of Black and White when I saw it too.

Elza, there's a place in the game called Viridian Forest that immediately made me think of you. No dragons there though, just poison.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: