Suikoden Unique and Illusional Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Latest Video Game You Bought
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have bought odin sphere, hack// g.u. vol.2 and atelier iris 3 in that last 3 weeks.
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, last time I was home, I bought an Xbox 360 Elite, however, I didn't buy any games for it. This time home, I've picked up a few, and preordered one. I bought Gears of War, Dead or Alive 4, and Dead or Alive Extreme 2. The one I preordered was Blue Dragon. Haven't really played any of the games much, but I just had to have something to put in this expensive system I bought :)

~Uguu!~
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How do you like Gears of War so far? I got it for Christmas last year, and I still haven't beaten it. It's really hard for me to get into and my action game of choice is Rainbow Six: Vegas.

I also own DOA 4, and I got all the costumes and what have you. The engine is fast and the designs are marvelous, but it is far too easy for me. I'll have to wait a while for Tekken 6, though.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Last games I bought were Disgaea and that new Mana game (both on the same day). The Mana game was garbage, but Disgaea is great so far!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thor McOdin wrote:
How do you like Gears of War so far? I got it for Christmas last year, and I still haven't beaten it. It's really hard for me to get into and my action game of choice is Rainbow Six: Vegas.

I also own DOA 4, and I got all the costumes and what have you. The engine is fast and the designs are marvelous, but it is far too easy for me. I'll have to wait a while for Tekken 6, though.

Well, Gears of War is certainly quite pretty, as far as graphics. I have a bit of a hard time with it because those kinds of games really aren't my forte, I'm very bad with the whole aiming and shooting thing, so I'm usually just spraying bullets all over the place, hoping I hit something, all the while standing out in the open taking hits. I follow the Rambo school of fighting.

I bought the DOA games just for the graphics, if you know what I mean ;) I'm not any good at fighting games, so if anyone else really sucks at them and wants to play against me on Xbox Live, feel free to look me up :D

~Uguu!~
Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just bought Super Contra, Golden Axe and Geometry Wars: Evolved for my XBOX 360.

I managed to get all the achievements for Contra, so I now have the daunting task of doing the same for Super Contra. I love old school run and gunners, and what better than the Contra series?

Golden Axe is THE hack n' slasher and I love it to bits. It's not long or particularly taxing, but this is where my original love for hack n' slashers began and I can still play this game having completed it at least 50 times by now.

I finally got round to buying Geometry Wars just because the updated version looks and plays awesome. I must have a penchant for pain as this is another game I own where survival against ridiculous amounts of enemies that require extreme patience and determination to get anywhere with. Ah well, I have fun with it anyway.

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Got a 3rd copy of Breath of Fire IV at Half Price Books on monday, it was in perfect condition, much better than the 2 I got from gamestop a little while back, and it was much cheaper too at $1.98 instead of $4.50, they also had a beaten up black labeled FF IX with no booklet for $10 and an overpriced copy of FF VII for $50. Just to think: somewhere in a store like that or a paw shop there may sit a copy of Suikoden II in perfect condition for two bucks...
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have on hand my copy of Madden '08. Despite not having too much new to it I've been playing this series for over a decade that it's almost a yearly ritual to get the game and play it through until I get bored. I'm glad for the inclusion of the Owner's Mode which the past two 360 versions didn't have.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last game(s) I've bought are Luminous Arc (DS) and Persona 3 (PS2).
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

.Hack GU Vol.2, Growlanser VI (Import), Shining Force EXA, Ar Tonelico, Atelier Iris: Grand Phantasm... I need to go back and see... -_-;;
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I bought Valkyrie Profile 2 about 3 weeks ago.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just bought Kingdom Hearts II today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: