Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Lizard Plot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

iscalio, you made the mistake that Daniel and Lym were set to be married. Lym is Queen after the events of the Godwin's (even though the Godwins are alive and well in the Queendom) overthrow. Daniel was appointed as Commander of the Queen's Knights in much the same way Prince Falenas became Commander. There is to be no child as Lym will likely choose her own partner since she abolished Falena's tradition at the Sacred Games.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm more worried about what should happen should Lymsleia marry Fuwalafuwalu or one of the beaver siblings.

....*shivers* Imagine the teeth on that....Lizard-humans would be the least of your worries then. That child could literally GNAW through boats!

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
-.-;; How'd we get stuck with a damn dog...

I dunno. Being able to call our emperor "son of a bitch" and it being an accurate assessment has its own bonuses.

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would highly advise not to try and combine an egg and the Sun Rune in an attempt to make an heir.
You'd only get dinner, I would think. :D

iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
iscalio, you made the mistake that Daniel and Lym were set to be married. Lym is Queen after the events of the Godwin's (even though the Godwins are alive and well in the Queendom) overthrow. Daniel was appointed as Commander of the Queen's Knights in much the same way Prince Falenas became Commander. There is to be no child as Lym will likely choose her own partner since she abolished Falena's tradition at the Sacred Games.

You make the same assumption as Angelus, solely based on the fact that Lym is Queen. But with our eccentric timeline the fact the Lym is Queen doesn't mean that Suikoden 5 has happened. After all (as you said yourself), the Godwins are alive and active for example.

On top of that, Daniel Blackhand's profile states that he assumed the role of royalty in Falena when he became the commander of the Queen's Knights. This statement seems to tell me that he did indeed marry the Queen - otherwise he wouldn't have become a royal. If he would be "merely" the commander of the Queen's Knghts, then he would be not much more than a fancy bodyguard, and would certainly not lead the nation.

But if it is indeed true that he didn't marry the Queen then my question is of course answered to my satisfaction. Good for the Queen.

The Hiccup wrote:
The fact that you find Lizards all through the various nations' positions of power just proves once again that we Grassies are culturally superior ! After all, every lizard can trace his or her blood back to the Grassland's very own Great Hollow...

I wouldn't be so sure about that. We know for certain that at least kobolds, elves and dwarves are native in different countries. The same could apply to the lizards.
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe Angelus consummated his marriage before Crowley worked his funky fresh magical beats on him.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masa wrote:
Maybe Angelus consummated his marriage before Crowley worked his funky fresh magical beats on him.

You mean Daniel... and I thought of that, but Lym's a bit young...

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As most of you are not Falenan you do not know of all our state secrets, so I shall lay it out. Daniel Blackhand has a wife and family already and before the introduction of Lym it was written into our particular history when the former Queen moved to Gaien that he and his wife took over as Royals. Lym came along later and was introduced as the Queen to all outside appearances.

BEsides she is like way too young for me and that is just creepy.

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We all just thought that the age of consent in Falena was really, really low.
Like...Spain low.
Glad to hear you guys and gals aren't as creepy as the general consensus made you out to be. :wink:

Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I was quite aware of the fact that Daniel Blackhand had a wife and family. I knew that he could not have and would not have wanted to be wed to Her Majesty Lym. Well, seems like this has all been cleared up.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huh!? I'm married now and something about Crowley?

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hold on. Who's to say that crossbreeds are impossible? Kyril was born from an egg laid by a goat! Walter and Yohn were not the same race and they did their thing just fine, then she laid an egg and some badass kid with a lame voice was born. Come on people, try to be a little more open-minded. I'm a Lizard and I LOOOOOVE human women.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know what they say.
Once you go lizard you...
...actually I don't think they have a saying for that.

Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelus wrote:
Huh!? I'm married now and something about Crowley?

Yes. You're Daniel's secret alter-ego. I accidentally let it slip out. Oh well.

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masa wrote:
Yes. You're Daniel's secret alter-ego. I accidentally let it slip out. Oh well.

There goes the secret.

And we finally solve the mystery. Now, let's get back to talking about more significant stuff.

Like the hot women of Katana.

Wait, that sounds familiar...

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: