Suikoden United and Illegal Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 16] Grassland vs. Bandits @ Naskavalo [Concluded]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: [Phase 16] Grassland vs. Bandits @ Naskavalo [Concluded] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sybillious infiltrates the bandit hideout to gather intelligence and disrupt enemy operations...

Success!

Sybillious confuses enemy attack orders!
Sybillious burns enemy supplies, resulting in the enemy being "cut-off" in turn 2 and 3!

[Grassland vs Bandits at Naskavalo]
Grassland forces engage Bandits forces on the vast plains of Naskavalo!

ferrouslupusrex challenges the enemies to a duel! The bandits refuse, resulting in some of their soldiers abandoning their ranks!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Grassland
Tullaryx: Liberate tutame ex inferis!
HarmonianHiccup: For the sake of our lands and our families, I will not be defeated!

Bandits
Highwaymen: Heh heh heh...
Bandits: Haha!

----=<Round 1>=----
Tullaryx's Ordo Corvipennae (Cavalry) and Highwaymen's Brigands (Highwaymen) engage in battle!

Ordo Corvipennae attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Brigands attacks with the same formation!

Highwaymen's regiment suffers 4012 casualties, leaving them with 2288 soldiers, while Tullaryx's regiment suffers 449 casualties, leaving them with 9551 soldiers.

Highwaymen: Run away!
Tullaryx: I am the punishment of the divine...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Tullaryx's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
HarmonianHiccup's Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists (Cavalry) and Bandits's Bandits (Bandits) engage in battle!

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Bandits attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Bandits's regiment suffers 2640 casualties, leaving them with 4164 soldiers, while HarmonianHiccup's regiment suffers 498 casualties, leaving them with 4502 soldiers.

Bandits: Oh...
HarmonianHiccup: The Spirits have seen fit to grace me this day.

HarmonianHiccup's regiment wins!

Grassland: 2 wins.
Bandits: 0 wins.

Grassland wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Grassland]
Round 1: Tullaryx (Cavalry) 10000 - 449 = 9551
Round 2: HarmonianHiccup (Cavalry) 5000 - 498 = 4502
Duel Win: ferrouslupusrex

[Bandits]
Round 1: Highwaymen (Highwaymen) 6300 - 4012 = 2288
Round 2: Bandits (Bandits) 6804 - 2640 = 4164

Last edited by Vextor on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Grassland vs Bandits at Naskavalo]
Grassland forces engage Bandits forces on the vast plains of Naskavalo!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Grassland
Highwind: "She" is with us today, so let's show her how the Tempest handles its steeds!!!
HarmonianHiccup: For the sake of our lands and our families, we will not be defeated!
Tullaryx: Liberate tutame ex inferis!

Bandits
Vermillion: The power of balance... the golden scythe... the moon... I see it...
Bandits: Haha!
Thieves: Gimme!

Vermillion steps forward, carrying a small, golden scythe.

Vermillion: By this golden scythe... I call upon the dragon...

Caerulia steps forward from the Grassland ranks as she sees the golden scythe.

Caerulia: Brother, what are you doing? Why are you among bandits? And that artifact... that belongs to the dark masters!

Vermillion: Caerulia!? Why are you here!? Damn... can't use the scythe against Caerulia...

Vermillion withdraws the golden scythe!

----=<Round 1>=----
Highwind's Tempest (Mountain Cavalry) and Vermillion's Slave Traders (Sentinels) engage in battle!

Tempest attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Slave Traders attacks with the same formation!

Vermillion's regiment suffers 539 casualties, leaving them with 9461 soldiers, while Highwind's regiment suffers 2336 casualties, leaving them with 2664 soldiers.

Highwind: Sorry, syb. Looks like you have to do the ass-kicking.
Vermillion: You will never catch me...

Vermillion's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
HarmonianHiccup's Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists (Cavalry) and Bandits's Bandits (Bandits) engage in battle!

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Bandits attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Bandits's regiment suffers 2548 casualties, leaving them with 2452 soldiers, while HarmonianHiccup's regiment suffers 326 casualties, leaving them with 4176 soldiers.

Bandits: Oh...
HarmonianHiccup: The Spirits have seen fit to grace us this day.

HarmonianHiccup's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Tullaryx's Ordo Corvipennae (Cavalry) and Thieves's Thieves (Thieves) engage in battle!

Ordo Corvipennae attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Thieves attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation!

Thieves's regiment suffers 5400 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Tullaryx's regiment suffers 357 casualties, leaving them with 9194 soldiers.

Thieves: Buh?
Tullaryx: I am the punishment of the divine...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Tullaryx's regiment wins!

Grassland: 2 wins.
Bandits: 1 wins.

Grassland wins this turn and gains Naskavalo!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Grassland]
Round 1: Highwind (Mountain Cavalry) 5000 - 2336 = 2664

Round 2: HarmonianHiccup (Cavalry) 4502 - 326 = 4176
Round 3: Tullaryx (Cavalry) 9551 - 357 = 9194

[Bandits]
Round 1: Vermillion (Sentinels) 10000 - 539 = 9461
Round 2: Bandits (Bandits) 5000 - 2548 = 2452
Round 3: Thieves (Thieves) 5400 - 5400 = 0

Vermillion: Caerulia, don't come looking for me. I have a purpose I must fulfill...
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

112 soldiers under Tullaryx dies! 88 remain!

*thrash!*

124 soldiers under HarmonianHiccup dies! 146 remain!

*thrash!*

584 soldiers under Highwind dies! -370 remain!

*thrash!*

81 soldiers under HarmonianHiccup dies! 65 remain!

*thrash!*

89 soldiers under Tullaryx dies! -1 remain!

A total of 990 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: