Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Speech
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What character should I commemortate?
Chris
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Hugo
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Geddoe
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Thomas
29%
 29%  [ 7 ]
Percy
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Alia
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Ceclie
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Apple
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Ceasar
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Futch
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Dupa
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Emily
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thomas the most under acknowledged Tenkai star, yet the only one with a personality most certainly deserves a commemmorating session.

Thus, you deserve your A...
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know that the poll is closed but I really want to write on whom really deserve a speech to be written about, and since it is not closed there is no harm listening to peoples opinion on these particular characters.

Anyway, I would certainly choose Cecile, she is one of my favorite characters and I always use her in battle. I really adore her personality because she always reminds me of Nanami (also one of my favorite characters) with her funny spirit and strong well.

She also is the best for her high status in both physical attack and physical defense, despite the fact that she really is bad in both magic attack and magic defense. But we can always reduce the amount of damage taken from enemies by teaching her the skill (Magic Resistance), from this we be assured that she will a big a help in battle without being a burden.

When Cecile is in my group she always act as the defender and the attacker at the same time, with her high status in both defense and attack she become invincible and a powerful one to defeat.

So that is way I chose Cecile from the others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: