Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

X-Games 2007

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: X-Games 2007 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's that time of the year again and x-games are finally back. i missed most of yesterdays since i fell asleep but i saw the biggest bail out during men's big air skate where jake brown fell 20 feet from the air. the crash was so bad it knocked both of his shows off and they went flying. surprising he didn't suffer any broken bones but a bruised or colapsed lung. some thought he was dead since he wasn't moving for a while but he got lucky.

watched the first half of moto x best trick but missed the second half of it. so don't know who won or if that one guy pulled off the double backflip. since his first run he crashed and messed up his bike.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think you mean Jake Brown. he has a lacerated liver from the accident. I posted a video fo it in the Youtube thread.

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just saw that a few minutes ago. You know, in rock climbing if you fall from sixty feet or over you're almost certain to be dead. This guy fell from almost as high—fifty feet and escaped with a liver injury--it's a miracle he's not way more messed up.
I think the X-games are fun, but I never want anyone I care about taking part. `^^';; Waaay to risky.

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ezekiel wrote:
I think you mean Jake Brown. he has a lacerated liver from the accident. I posted a video fo it in the Youtube thread.

ya i went back and edited it when i saw i put mike. the way he survived was cause he turned his body around and took the impact that way. if he didn't i doubt he be alive right now.

Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, when I was watching I was like "Oh no, you're turning the wrong way!" he took it right on the tailbone/spine. We watched it on TV when it happened, I spilled my drink on myself. I didn't think Burnquist would go, to be honest. I know everyone there is "extreme", but, c'mon...

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if he didn't turn and took it on his stomach and face he would be dead for sure. he was smart and didn't panic and turned around.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: