Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Are you stuck? Gameplay Questions here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how do i activate the treasure hunting mini game. so far i only know that if you enter dount island you automaticly start with rene walkin around. i know there are alot of rare items to find but i don't know what to do.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Didn't you get a tutorial the first time?

Just walk around, select the treasure you're lucking for with the shoulder buttons, the closer you get the faster the beeping noise gets, when Rene's two rods turn inward and touch, press X to dig and voila you got yourself a treasure.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Patriarch wrote:
thanks OptimisticPessimist the fortune rune sounds like a waist of time now though. at least i'll be able to get the old books now but i don't know how to do the treasure map side quests i thought they would all be at dount island i don't know how to activate it on the other islands.

You're very welcome. As for the islands that you can do treasure hunting on after you get Rene, they are Mountain Mass Island (North of Razril and Middleport), Mordo Island (the paths leading to the interior), Limestone Shelf (South-east of Pirates' Hideout) and Donut Island.

Note that you have to pass Rene the treasure maps in the HQ first before you can hunt for any treasures... (just a reminder...)
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is a bit hard to find Rene on your ship. She is in the library.
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone's Grudge wrote:
It is a bit hard to find Rene on your ship. She is in the library.

Also if you have not gottan Tanya yet (Is she the librarian?), then the library would be labeled "Empty Room" and its across from the confession room at the back of the 4th floor.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marlowe

Accountants of Desire

10808371 Potch
200000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a question:

After freeing Obel and Razril, how do you continue the game? The story pointer on the map is gone and unfortunately I don't know what to do.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Go to the War Room on your ship, if I remember correctly. You should then be involved in a meeting. Story continues from there.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sounds about right I think you could also just go up onto the deck as well...if I'm thinking of the right part in the game. I think I read somewhere it was that you could either go to the deck or the war room....oh well, just try the other option if the first choice you make fails and all should be well. Yeah.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What brings new game+?
EDIT:I found it
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes. Whenever you feel stuck in the game, head to the war room or the deck. Usually, you become unstuck after that.

Chiepoo, you should already know this by now... You have too load the game save that you made when you finished the game...

kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saved before the final naval battle, you know when you sleep and stuff, and I have my 107 stars. what are the chances of the Mordo trader telling me about Snowe? somtimes he dosen't talk at all but just stands there all glitch-like. If not he says "I should stop by to check out deals".

what is my chance, how many times do I need to reset or is the window smaller than this? I dind't kill him.

(should this be in black text?)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just sail west and see if you can find him. It should work since it works up until you are at El-Eil(or however you spell it), I think. I really can't help you. All I can really think of is sailing west to find him...
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It said you need to talk to the guy and he says somthing. I'm not propting the event. hes not mentioning the floater at all....no its all "hey look deals"

apparently the chace of him saying somthing is lower than the chance of him being mute (he blinks, so hes not frozen)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, I dunno it sounds like you've got a problem. It sounds like a glitch since I think it should still work. I don't really know what to say :\
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I messed it up, I'm saved too close to the end so I guess that did it. Unless there is "no too close to the end", I hope Millay's recrutment dosen't trigger it, if you get her before the mermaid.

so yeah I don't know if saved to close to the "night before final battle".

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: