Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What character side story would you like??
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mercenary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: What character side story would you like?? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm writing my own character side story and I'll post the first chapter when I finish, and if I am allowed. Anyways if there was a side story , for exapmle the suikoGaidens were of Nash's story, what charcter would you like for any character from any Suikoden game??

My story is about Jillia Blight and what happens after the fall of the Highland Empire, and how i think Queen and Jillia are the same people (call me crazy for thinking it still)

Oh and can anyone give me information, if any, about Luna Cresssier? Its the name of Queens weapon in S3 thats all I know. Thanx
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luna Cressier means "Crecent Moon."
Knight of Saint Loa

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I'd like a side story of maybe Viktor showing the times before Northwindow was destroyed by Neclord to where he joins the Liberation Army. Or one for Pahn to show what he did after the war. Heck one for Windy would rock too!
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since this seems to be a Suikoden discussion, I've moved it over to the Suikoden boards. :D

I would like one with Elza before she meets her end with Clive. I think it would be interesting to play as her; always on the run, so she'd be sure to have interesting adventures. (Plus, Clive/Elza goodness. Mmm, angsty.)

I also wouldn't mind seeing one with Lorelai or Killey in it. It would be interesting to follow them on their travels. Like Elza, they move around quite a bit, and they seem to wind up on big adventures. (or at least getting locked in dungeons. :p)

Something with a member of the HSDF would be interesting, too. Mercenaries are on the go, ne?

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eike or Mike. Revealing who exactly they are would make good stories.
TheStrategist

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gremio, Teo, Tir, etc. during the War of Succession when Gremio got that scar...I think its the best side story so far
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Angelus Silverberg

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Write something on Seed. Not much is know about him. What about his girlfriend and stuff.

Living and dying, laughing and crying.
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Succession War could be interesting, and I`d also like to see how the grown-up Pilika turned out. How old would she be at the time of S3? Around 20?

And about Eike...my personal theory is that he`s the castle ghost, but that`s just me...

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to see a side story on George Prime, I think he was involved in killing the queen of Falena (SP?) and also a great genral who was pretty much not even in the first suikoden.
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Eike or Mike. Revealing who exactly they are would make good stories.

Oh, I completely agree!!! I actually read an interesting fanfic that had an Eike theory. I can't remember what it was, but I remember I thought it was interesting. I don't think we're ever going to get those side stories, as much as I'd love them.
With Mike, I have no clue what was going on with him, but that made him so interesting in the game! If I could read/watch/play his side-story, I would cry tears of joy. (small exaduration, but close enough)
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd really like to see the destruction of the Village of the Lycanthropes, and how it explains that Bob was the sole survivor and why the other Grassland tribes never even mention this village...

I mean Bob is 26 or so, surely the likes of Lucia would remember the village and they would have been involved in the first Fire Bringer War..?

I suppose the grasslands is a massive place and there's a chance that no-one even knew about the werewolves... still I'd like to see this elaborated.
Masked Bishop

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd definitely be interested in seeing some more information on Holy Harmiona's attack on the Gate Rune Clan, and how Leknaat lost her sight. Really, I'd just like to learn more about Windy and Leknaat and their relationship. Leknaat is so important to Suikoden, yet so little has been revealed about her.

Also, I'd like to see a game, a story, or something with Ted as the Tenkai Star. It could show how he got from the Hidden Rune Village (or whatever that place was called) to Gregminster. That'd be nifty.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Definitely Killey, there is practically nothing about this guy. Poor guy, no love from the people.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Angelus Silverberg

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm these are all good ideas. The Lycanthropes are very interesting. I never really liked Killey though. There should be more about Seed. Or other Highland generals.

Living and dying, laughing and crying.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All of the Suikoden characters could be expanded on and all are equally good choices to make a gaiden on

personally I'd REALLY like to see a gaiden on Luc or Watari cause I'm really interested in Luc's thoughts before S3
from a certain piece of dialogue he had in S3: he seemed to have much respect to someone in the previous game and I don't think he was talking about Leknaat [did anyone else catch that? =o ]

Watari is a renegade ninja so seeing what he's gone through would be interesting too. If you sort of think about it...he, along of Ayame, have sort of turned into a 'ninja version' of Elza and Clive
ok well not exactly.
Well, anyway he's always so quiet so I wonder what's on his mind.

Also Jacques would be a good one too, he's mysterious and an odd character [when it was revealed he joined Geddoe's group recently -seemed sort of suspicious to me]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: