Suikoden United and Illusional Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

bath
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Conversations in the bath room were....
to graphic for my virgin ears
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
way to weird!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
the funniest thing i've heard from a video game
86%
 86%  [ 31 ]
i didn't do them...they weren't part of the plot
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
they talked in the bath!?!??!?!
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: bath Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah soooo the bath has been ALL of the suikodens and suikoden 3 they decided to give it a need look and some interesting conversations!!!! mmmmmmmm what did ya guys think of the conversations in the bath in suikoden 3?? alittle to graphic?? alittle bit weird??? funny?? why if any of these(or none of them)

AND if u liked them or disliked them what was the one that made u laugh or turn off the game??

PERSONALLY i thought they were funny!! a little sick but still funny!! i just couldn't stop laughing when Billy and Melville were in the tub hahhah o that was way graphic!!

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Gilbert

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Honestly, it is the weirdest and funniest thing I've heard from the Suikoden series!
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They are by far the weirdest thing in any video game I've ever seen, but that doesn't change the fact that they frickin' hillarious. ^_^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cirape

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The bath conversations were fun. But what I liked better was the optional scenes you could make in the bath with the right combinations of art.
The peeing boy is classic, if really juvenile ^^;
Yumi

Mysics of the Forlorn

0 Potch
170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to agree with Cirape. While the bath scenes are fun, and some are downright hilarious, I enjoyed the special decoration combo effects better.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Suikoden 3 bath scenes were....interesting I guess but I still liked the Suikoden 2 bath scenes better.

cause well...though the S3 bath scene conversations were interesting...I sort of got annoyed that the camara was pointing in one direction the whole time
then again allowing the camara to turn would bring up other issues ^^;

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Knight of Saint Loa

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The scene between Cecile and Chris is hilarious!
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hilariously funny. I only wish they would have allowed us to see the characters in the bath - how else are we going to solve the eternal question of who's a chick and who's not in Suikoden? :p

My favorites are the conversations between Jacques, Toppo, and Watari (Soap...hee!) and the one between Melville, Rody, and Louis when talking about their dream person.

Edited 'cuz "Roddy" doesn't exist.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I too wish they kept in the visual aspect of the bath in Suikoden III. How else are we going to get statues peeing on everybody? Thats half the reason I even used the bath in the earlier games! However I did think the bath conversations were more interesting in III. But seriously, what use is the master bathmaker Goro when you can't even see his nice bath get upgraded?
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't call them the FUNNIEST thing in a game, but they were amusing yes. I liked them because they gave us insights into characters' personalities and we find out other interesting details like Ayame's body.
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree, they are pretty funny, but I just wish we would have been able to see our people in the seperate baths and the baths themselves in S3. Hopefully the bath will be back to normal in S4.

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Somehow I think Suikoden 4 baths will be so graphic it will suggest censorship to US reviewers. That's because they decided to put too much fanservice this time around, compared to before *coughJeanecough*
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think they'll go THAT far. It's a hard thing to do really, using polygons... the water would have to be non-transparent... oh and perhaps you can only go in the guys side. ^_^
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to see those bath scenes in S3, but I`ve never gotten my characters to say anything when I`ve used the bath...and there were baths scenes in S2?

Anyway, I like the baths in S1 and 2...they just look so luxurious and relaxing, at least at the higher levels. I also liked how S2 gave you the option of switching between the different baths(I much prefer the Jungle, or was it Cypress, to the final bath). It would be nice to see the characters again in the S4 baths, and it wouldn`t be that hard to do it decently..just give the females bathing suits.

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To see the scenes just enter the baths and wait. You have to have the correct characters in your party obviously, but there are no other factors that deny you. Perhaps if you skip back out before it happens then you won't ever see it... maybe you should try one you've never tried before.

Oh and bathing suits? hmmm... still seems a bit risque to me. This ain't Dead or Alive XBV or anything. They could just do them all like Fuma from S1 - just a reed sticking out of the water! ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: