Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Phantasy RPG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Phantasy RPG Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

(I'm not sure if we're allowed to do this, but anyway)

This is a really cool Free Online RPG.

It's basiclly a click MMORPG (Massivly Multilayer Online Role Playing Game) where you start as a Novice and co up in class as you level up, it's still in the works, so it's not 100% done, but it's still really fun, especially since it's free)

This is what it says about the game on the site:

PhantasyRPG
is not your average Online Game. We offer tons of features, and ways of game play. In our MMORPG you can travel to different cities battling everything in your way. Or even just wandering around completing quests. You could own a shop, a clan, or even a guild. PhantasyRPG is a complete Web Based MMORPG with all the features you will need.

To join go here:

http://phantasyrpg.com/main.php?view=2228

Then go down to where it says: Keriaku has invited you to join PhantasyRPG. And click on PhantasyRPG.

All you need is a Username (for your character), an e-mail to sign up, and a gender for you character (don't mind the refferal ID).

P.S. This is totally free, and it's fun.

**Sorry if this is not allowed, if so, tell me and I'll delete this post**
Mist

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you Keriaku for this interesting information, and of course your invitation too. I will check this site soon. The idea of the game seems interesting and it suits everyone.

Thank you again :)
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the complement, :wink: I really like the game, I've been playing it for 2 days straight (I'm level 6). I hope more people start to play.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My sn there is Gil-galad, I hope to see you guys around there too. ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did you just join, or were you playing before? (I'm so addicted to this game)
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I add my voice to Mist, and say thank you very much...
I will be sure to check it out, it really sounds interesting.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So I guess not very many people like free click-based online RPGs?
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not that people dont like them it's just that not a lot of people visit this thread and of those some like them, some dont and some dont care either way about them. I would join but as is I am a part of too many games as it is already and dont need another to use up my time with. It does look like it is fun to play though and if I had more time to use up then i probably would join but sadly I dont.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: