Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Romário and the 1000 goals.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Romário and the 1000 goals. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Look this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rom%C3%A1rio

Romário, a soccer player (kinda famous) is trying to score 1000 goals in his career. And he is really close to doing that. If he scores 5 more times he will hit the 1000 goals mark.

Romário is 41 years old and last game (yesterday) he scored 3 times. He is actually playing in Vasco da Gama now, a Brazilian First Division team. Let's hope he continues to score so we have another brazilian player with 1000 goals in his career. I will start to go to every game now so I can see with my own eyes his goal number 1000.

Hungry Drunken TigerMen

569802 Potch
3084 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its incredible how Baixinho as they call him, is still active and scoring. He never liked training very much and he was always from party to party and drinking too much, but god when it came to score he was the best... hell, he still is :*laugh*:
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, he IS little (hence, Baixinho),so it's not like "as they call him". He's it.

But yeah, 1000 goals for one of the first players I remember liking VERY much.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Fu Su Lu

Hungry Drunken TigerMen

569802 Potch
3084 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fundertaker wrote:
Well, he IS little (hence, Baixinho),so it's not like "as they call him". He's it.

But yeah, 1000 goals for one of the first players I remember liking VERY much.

Hell, i always thought that Romario Da Souza Faria was his name and Baixinho his nick... good to learn before he retires... altough at this rate he will be 60 and be still playing...and scoring :*laugh*:
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually both of you guys are correct, he is little and his nickname is Baixinho. ;) Some people call him "peixe" too, because that's the way he call many people.

I don't know if he wiill retire after scoring 1000 goals... maybe not, he said he was going to retire some times before. Well I hope he still plays as long as he can play good, I mean if he is still scoring then he should continue playing. I don't wanna see Romario playing bad or something, he should retire while he is still good.

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It has been some time since he did it. But yeah, he did it. Not only the 1000 one. But he has 1002 now. :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: