Suikoden United and Irrational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

kobe being traded? What team will you pick for him?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tullaryx wrote:
Kobe's a media whore and that's that. He saw that the attention had gone away from him with free agency having started and the draft completed. If I was the Lakers I wouldn't trade him and turn around and use the team's resources to mount a campaign to paint him in a worse light than he's doing well so far to paint himself in.

I've lost a lot of respect for the man. Don't get me wrong, he is an amazing talent. A certain Hall of Fame player indeed. But he used to be someone I thought people could really look up to. It started with that affair scandal thing. Whether it's true or not, you can't deny things have changed since. Now I think he's just an asshole, like most other NBA players. Sports have been ruined here in America.

What we NEED to do is stop using pro players in the olympics. Go back to college kids. Pro's don't even care about the Olympics, especially in basketball. USA's basketball team has been a JOKE in the Olympics. And those college kids more than likely will NEVER get a chance to play on such a grand stage, yet we give the honor to a bunch of money grubbing asses who forgot how great it is to represent your country. I say the NBA is most guilty of this.

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blazers. He'd be perfect in portland.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: