Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Person you want most badly to join the 108 stars!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 5

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really really wanted Teo McDohl (sp?) to join the 108 Stars of Destiny.

Because he was a great fighter and he was very loyal to the point he had to duel his own son just to stay loyal to his emperor.

And he is a really cool guy too i think.
Sasuke

Blue Komet Ninjas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hanzo for sure, he just looks like he could kick some serious ass (hopefully with a sword or another close range weapon). I really wanted Kage in S2, just throw another 20k infront of him and maybe offer a bonus for every highland officer he kills :P

I was really hoping that you could recruit Seed too.
ed_20

The Stampede

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Having Yuber in any suikoden would be so good he has cool character design pretty darn good in battle but I doubt it will happen.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um, Suikoden III? Yuber? Joins you? Suikoden III?

I'd say either Hanzo or Odessa from Suikoden I. Odessa and Tir seemed to have begun to build up a bond and it would've be nice to say it develop a la the Eilie/Riou one-sided realtionship in Suikoden II. Yeah, it might've reduced Odessa's character a bit, but a good writer can get around it.

Hanzo looks cool, is a ninja and has a reason to be on and join you. Unlike Fuma. Why not have made Fuma Hanzo in disguise or something?

In Suikoden II, I'm stuck between three characters: Jowy Atrides-Blight, Solon Jhee and Captain Rowd. I wanted Jowy to rejoin at Matilda because he had a cool, useful rune, good stats and looked pretty damn decent in his new set-up plus sword. Solon Jhee had a reason to go against Highland, if only he had escaped his execution and managed to get to North Window Castle, asking for refuge. Maybe refusing to help at first, he could join you fully at the Muse Confrence following the death of Luca Blight, realising that the Highland he knew was gone or something. Captain Rowd, while being quite cowardly and over-his-head as well as doing some pretty nasty things, but he motivation beyond "Wheee-he-he! Promotion!" so if he had only got captured at some point by the New City-State Army then I would've let him join. Besides, he has an interesting design.

Skipping Suikoden III... also using the old Europe excuse.

Suikoden IV only throws up two characters really that I wouldn't have minded seeing join. Troy and Colton. Both were pretty normal in terms of personality and had their reasons for doing everything they did. So I would've had no qualms about excepting either of them into my group if I had the option to do so.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Dura Sinai

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber already happened. It really did not fit in any way shape or form.

Yuber acts with the intent of bringing as much chaos and destruction possible. It's what makes him happiest and generally would bring him in direct conflict with what any star of destiny crew is striving for.

Solon Jhee definitely though would have been interesting. He was one of the few characters in the second game that I thought was cheated slightly. However it was surprising so I can accept it for what it was but I do think he would have been a rather useful character to have had on your side.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, out of all the people I can think of I'm going to have to say Zorak. Simply because he could sit around and bore the hell out of all the poor unfortunates who have to remain in your castle or you could take him to battle and have him put the enemies to sleep.

On a more serious note though, I think that he would be able to deal out some pretty heavy damage. Hopefully more than Hix who I disliked in the first game because he had to come with you to fight Neclord and always inevitably ended up dying even with three sacrificial buddas. He was alright in the second game. I mean who can hate people who are hopelessly incompetent. Not that I mean that. He was cool then and did alright in battle.

Zorak for sure.
Rincewind

Architect of the Pass - Phoenix Regiment

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ain Gide I think his name was. The guy that let you through the gate to get out of Scarlett Moon Territory.

I also think Ash(Bruce Campbell) from Evil Dead/Army of Darkness would do an interesting job running the 108 stars. XD
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rincewind wrote:
Ain Gide I think his name was. The guy that let you through the gate to get out of Scarlett Moon Territory.

Small nitpick.

Ain Gide let you through Kwaba Fortress to access MORE Scarlet Moon territory, you didn't leave it at all. In fact, you never really do in the entire game, unless you count Goya.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well. I think i agree with the majority that Hanzo would have been a cool addition to the 108 stars. I'm also one of those who preferred for Odessa to stay. She's really a good character to have storywise. I wanted to know more of her actually.

But wouldn't it be interesting to see Leknaat in the 108? I doubt that would happen anytime soon, but it is a very interesting idea nonetheless. Maybe we could imagine that happening but that's the only thing we can do right now. It's really up to Konami© right now... :wink:

Rincewind

Architect of the Pass - Phoenix Regiment

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
Small nitpick.

Ain Gide let you through Kwaba Fortress to access MORE Scarlet Moon territory, you didn't leave it at all. In fact, you never really do in the entire game, unless you count Goya.

My bad. Very true. I guess I can't help but just think of the end of the game where you have taken everything, and all that remains of their empire is what was behind that wall.
RedBecca

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would've been nice to have Odessa to stay alive and such, because she had great stats and she was an interesting character, too bad she had to die so early, that really saddened me. Also I think Teo Mcdohl would've been cool to have in your party, so maybe you'd get like a Father-Son unite attack, that would be awesome!
In suikoden 2 i'd like to have maybe people like Cleo or Pahn, that you could just recruit them as helpers(eventhough that wouldn't be logical storywise). And like most people have said already, Hanzo would have been a nice addition in both games.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1:Odessa.Oh darn....why did she have to die......

Suikoden 2:Haven't played, can't decide.... ok........... Jowy.

Suikoden 3:Pesmerga.

Suikoden 4:Colton, Troy, and the cat that gives you medicine at Razril!

All Suikoden:Yuber, ME! :shock:
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1: It would have been great if Odessa died later in the game, and we would have time to use her more. I noticed that everyone who uses a steal bow (spoiler) dies at the end of the game or even at the beginning. :( Odessa, Ted and if my memory serves me right, Aldo of Suikoden 4 used one and supposedly died at the end :O maybe steel bows are bad luck? :O

Suikoden 2: Culgan and Seed... I thought they were part of the SODs, too bad they joined the wrong side of the war lol.

Suikoden 3: I've always used Pesmerga in Suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2 as soon as I got him, he's like a walking tank that could dish out awesome damage. Too bad he wasn't part of Suikoden 3. (maybe he got lost because he had a poor sense of direction...)

Suikoden 4: Troy would have been a cool SOD, might have been to overpowered, I think, since he was considered as the Son of the Sea God. :D

Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well since II is my favourite by far, I always really wanted to see a whole load of characters join you such as Seed (Culgan looks and acts like a up tight stiff), Solon Jhee, Luca Blight, Jowy, Leon, Yuber, Lucia and Sasarai amongst others. These would kind of form the counter 108 stars in a way. Guess the game would be centered on Luca's rise to power, or even look at it from Jowy's perspective.

Other than the whole Highland crew, the only other ones I wanted in my team were Teo McDohl, Hanzo and Troy.

Odessa was a great character but WAY overpowered. She was a genius strategist, a great leader and her battle stats were just amazing. I mean she was an all around HUGE unit (mind you Teo, Hanzo, Troy and Luca would also somewhat fit this profile).
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1: Teo.When i first played this game i thought he was one of the SoD from the begining........

Suikoden 2: Gorudo.I know,i know he's a coward and a rat but as a playable character he would it been a strong allie.

Suikoden 3: hmmmmmmmm................errrr......Pesmerga,Georg and Humphrey.

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 7 of 14

Jump to: