Suikoden United and Informational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The "Hello I am New" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 242, 243, 244  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, if Konami hasn't licensed the game in your nation, that's perfectly legal then :) And if you have a PS2 that can play both NTSC and PAL [wasn't sure that was possible, but they make mod chips for a lot of things], then more power to you. Like I said in that PM, I -highly- recommend Suikoden III.
Alcon

I have no idea what this means.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello everyone.

I'm Alcon. You can call me Alcon, Alcon, or alternatively Alcon. Or something else. I registered at this site, even though I know little about the game(s) it is for. I was invited by someone, but I won't say who, because everyone hates people who invite newbies.

Now, for the sake of keeping up the n00b tradition, I will post emoticons that have nothing to do with the post:

:shock: :? :cry:
there was no way.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome to the forums Alcon.
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome Alcon and welcome Alterus.

And Alcon hope it isnt trouble but could you please PM me the person who invited you i really want to know, if you want to.

And yall have fun at the forums.........lol.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alcon

I have no idea what this means.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Black Knight wrote:
Welcome Alcon and welcome Alterus.

And Alcon hope it isnt trouble but could you please PM me the person who invited you i really want to know, if you want to.

And yall have fun at the forums.........*laugh*.

Thank you. I've done as you requested.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sai Fujiwara wrote:
Iscalio, if I may... What on God's green earth are you talking about? Who or what is Chuchara's Pants of Wrath?! I could've sworn you were talking about a member here, but it looks like you quoted "Blue Thunder." Anyway, I'd appreciate a response about that one, ok? I'm confused man! :P

One of my old handles was Chuchara's Pants and another handle I used was Chuchara's Wrath. But most people still know me as Blue Thunder (or BT), my first name and the name I normally use. I'm strongly pro-kraken.

^Actual quote!
Deleted User 4

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey im Sarah.

I found this website through google i think and have been coming here for months and i finnaly signed up. So here i am.

Hello everyone.
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome Miyame. I hope you and Alcon have a good time in Zexen.
Deleted User 5

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. I have been playing Suikoden for about 3 years

2. I have played Suikodens 1, 2, and 3

3. I would have to say my favorite character is Geddoe

4. A friend told me about it amazingly he is in the Island Nations too. (Hint: Its the Black Knight)

5. I really like potatoes they are my favorite and i love the taste of them.

Im hoping to have fun here but it might be short lived. But i will come back from time to time.

And a hello to everyone here.

-Billy Carmen
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome BillyCMan. I now understand why The Black Knight wanted to know who invited Alcon. He was looking for you. Have a good time.
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welcome BillyCMan hope you have fun.

Ow my hand hurts i was writing something really long in the Island Nations forum.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Genome Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. How long you've been playin' Suikoden

Ahh... I think when the first Suikoden came out.

2. Which Suikodens you have played in the past

All four of them.

3. Your favorite character

Hmm... Miklotov.

4. How you ended up here

Found the link at the GameFAQs message boards. Been lurking here for a few months and decided to register.

5. What vegetable you are most like

What the...? Um...corn I guess.

Anyways... Hi everyone, I'm new here obviously... I thought I'd have given up the message board life but I decided to give it another go... I used to post on GameFAQs and GameSpot for a few years...but then I decided that I had enough of the flamers, trolls and elitist jerks that plague the message boards... I just want to be able to talk about my favorite video games in peace without the fear of someone insulting my mother every few seconds. Well, hopefully this board can help change my mind, it looks pretty neat from what I've seen.

See you guys and gals around the boards, I've been up all night and I'm going to sleep now.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Anyways... Hi everyone, I'm new here obviously... I thought I'd have given up the message board life but I decided to give it another go... I used to post on GameFAQs and GameSpot for a few years...but then I decided that I had enough of the flamers, trolls and elitist jerks that plague the message boards... I just want to be able to talk about my favorite video games in peace without the fear of someone insulting my mother every few seconds. Well, hopefully this board can help change my mind, it looks pretty neat from what I've seen.

People are a lot more polite here, I think you'll notice that right off.

Welcome to the forums to you all...a lot of new members in the last few days is great, even though none of them are Highlanders (although there can be only one, really :D )

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, me!

Oh, you meant the movie. :(

Welcome to all our new members. Hope you all fit in well and help your nations! (But not too much >>)
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sadness

Razor Wind

3668814 Potch
14500 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, I have been away for so long.

Hi again! I just got Suikoden 4 so I decided to return.

Last edited by Sadness on Sat May 07, 2005 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 242, 243, 244  Next
Page 61 of 244

Jump to: