Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Define Your Regiment
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crimson Blades

The unit takes the name from one of the swords my character Grady McAllott wields. They wear crimon armour and use great swords to smash enemy ranks. The crimson blade is said to give them a blessing or rather a curse to make them fight harder and more ruthlessly.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Fu Su Lu

Hungry Drunken TigerMen

569802 Potch
3084 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hungry Drunken Tigermen

Hungry: Yeah, they are when they are not...

...Drunk: they have a thing for any kind of spiritous drinks. So, if you want them to spare your life better hand them over the booze before they have to ask you

tigermen. obviously. They are leaded by the Fu Su Lu, the legendary tigerman who is a perfect example of how to drink without measure :*laugh*:

After them, a little contingent of zombies comes to the battlefield to eat the corpses of the still alive ones dead ones. See, tigermen regiment cares about recycling too! :*laugh*:
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Divine Judgement, I don't think it really takes a genius to find out how I came up with this name. Considering my name was taken from Arshtat, this was one of the first things that came into mind, especially with all her babble about "Divine" this and all that.

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Amerikhastan

The newest moniker of one of the elite groups of Horsemen in the INF. Amerikhastan stands for "America" and "Kazahkstan", respectively. It symbolizes in the sense that:

- America is big, and well, has lots of soldiers
- Kazahkstan, which is funny as taught to us by Borat

So yeah. Word.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Desert Nomads
An ancient tribe of bowmen from the deserts of Crom. These warriors were trained from birth with bow and arrows. Their weapons are blessed with eternal power of the mystical shamans that are few. When zincbrain their close friend blows the honorary horn of the Chocko tribe they rush to his aid. The warriors range of all ages from the youngest of children to the oldest of elders.
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS

Nobody knows how he did it. But by using arcane magics, channeling the Hasbro soul, and an excursion into the deepest parts of Africa - Masa found them at last. The four Hungry Hungry Hippos, the most powerful elite fighting force in the known universe. With their jaws of justice, their overbite of destruction, and their dental plan of emancipation, these hippos have taken their place as officers in Masa's division of troops.

Each H.H. Hippo commands one quarter of the soldiers. This is largely because Masa, being a dwarf, wants nothing to do with archers and would rather let the H.H. Hippos deal with that. To that end the Hippos are expert marksmen and demand strict behavior, lest they bite your head off. And that's no mistake, they eat heads all the time. They're hungry. Very, very hungry.

The Tiger On The Storm!

107585 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Red Tiger's Unit:

It's a regiment made with the disciples of Hikoichi father and Hikoichi...
With martial arts and rune magic they walks around the world searching,
a nation who really needs their service...
Novice in his new job,their new leader,Hikoichi,adopted son of the Great Master of Martial arts, Fei Fang (or Fang Fei),still a novice,he continues his dead father's work,leading not so strong the regiment.Well...With the death of Master Fei Fang,many students has left the dojo and the unit...only Hikochi's friends stayed and continued fighting with him...
Leaving his father's dojo with his friends...one of them,Jiao had a idea....
re-name the regiment...the regiment...when was truly strong and with Fang Fei at command was named White Tiger's Forces...well...
seeing his situation...forces?what about only 'Unit'?
and he wasn't the true White Tiger...
He is the son of the White Tiger...The Red Tiger!

So...the regiment name was named ' The Red Tiger's Unit '

The Commanders of the Red Tiger's Unit

Leader : Hikoichi
Sub-Leader: Bankai Matsuo
3rd at command : Fang Jin
4th at command : Jiao

With the knowlegde of Jiao and Jin at Rune's Magic turned the regiment into MAGICIANS...

Well...the story isn't ended :D

But the explanation...Yes!

xD

RH : Fierce Tiger

I have a training to complete...
and friends to help...
So,Master I won't let me down!!
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LOTUS REGIMENT

this group of men deemed worthy by me and have great heart and mind. i like the men in my regiment to be humble to all even people who are lower than them. i have them train the minds in the library of our compound as i do training in the training hall. i like them to be great speakers as i do great warriors and thy don't let me down. i have them learn weapons and martial arts of all nations of the world. i have them read books written by the most noble of men and men of clear mind. i tell them that a sword used to often rusts and becomes useless. i tell them it means to stop and reflect on life and the current situation before unsheathing their blades for war. and that a ignorant warrior is nothing but a thug an mans mind must be sharper than his sword.

there is no special right to become a Lotus, you just have to swear to do all you can and nothing more for the good of your brothers. you eat, sleep,and die with your brothers. i will do anything for money unless you piss me off or you lose sight in your cause (which pisses me off). i am this way because i need money to provide for my brothers. i ask that my men show more loyalty to there fellow men in ranks that to me. i may be fighting with you but the man next to you will fight with and for you. to stand next to a man in battle is to be his shield and he is to be yours. i will fight and protect all i can and you must do the same. i must fight and protect the whole army all i ask of them is to fight and protect the men next to them

to be a Lotus you must strive to be YOUR best at all thinks. things of the mind and body. the Lotus are strong and wise they don't run from a battle. if need be we will fight to the last man if the cause it right. but if you are just doing it for the money we will high tail our asses out of there. we laugh we cry we die we sing and we live as the Lotis

FOR HONOR AND OUR BROTHERS WE ARE THE LOTUS!!!!!!

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Monkey's Mad Marauders

It is as of yet unclear where the monkeys came from. It is whispered by some the mad alchemist Evil Dr. Dweevil genetically engineered existing monkeys to be the way they are but this remains unproven. What's known is the devastation and panic they caused shortly after they started showing up in the Gaien countryside shortly after Splendid Monkey crossed over the Dukedom. It has proved impossible to determine the actual numbers of the Mad Marauders due to inbreeding, rape and random materialization of the simian ruffians. At present, their numbers are estimated at a few hundred.

The monkeys do not really operate as an organised unit but randomly show up and cause problems far outside the range of common mischief. Despite promises from their chieftain Splendid Monkey, the monkeys never participated in military confrontations with other nations and only caused trouble for Gaien with damages in the millions of potch. It is in fact not clear whether Splendid has any control over the other monkeys whatsoever. He dresses as a normal person and hangs out in Gaien's bigger towns, not concerning himself with the atrocities his underslings cause. Crimes commonly commited by the monkey marauders are, but are not limited to: theft, manslaughter, drink-driving, assault, vandalism, rape, being noisy and dressing up as someone else.

At present the monkeys are scattered all over the SuikoX world. Many still remain in Gaien while others cause trouble elsewhere, mainly in Zexen and the SME. It's....just horrible!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: