Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Further Education~ Lala~
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Got a BA in Government and Politics while minoring in Philosophy and Criminal Justice. Now I am currently in Law School pursuing my JD, may later get an LLM (or Master in Law) or PhD in Law. Who knows? My main interest is getting a Certificate in Japanese, but it is hard to do anything other than study law while you are in law school.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am cuirrently furthering my legal education. It's a breeze until the actual bar exams. :o
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently, I hope to go and study to become a radiologist. It's great pay, and there is much room for advancement. I enjoy the hospital too, for some reason. My intial goal was to be an EMT, and after doing some job shadowing, I found it wasn't for me. Then my english teacher turned me on to Physical Therapy, seeing as how she thought I was a people person. I did job shadowing for about a year, before discoverign radiology. You only need to go to school for 2 years, and its a more booming area then PT. In my high school, they ran a program called LAUNCH. It was for kids who were considering working in the medical field. Unlike the rest of the school, we had block scheduling (which rocked) and got to go on constant trips to the two big local hospitals. Seeing as how the program was an "outsider" thing, a lot of people looked down on it, and they kinda got rid of it out senior year. Apparently getting extra credits because of the additional class, and helping to determine your future wasn't worth it. Their excuse: "You run on a different schedule, so the kids make noise when they ar ein the hallway, and other's are in class."

Sorry, I needed to vent. That always pissed me off.

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I finished my BA (which SHOULD be a BS. Freakin' liberal arts...) in Archaeology/Anthropology las Dec ('06). Right now I'm studying for the GRE with aims of getting into a specific school that offers a PhD in Japanese Archaeology. If I don't make it for some reason, well...it's medical school for me!

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Educational All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: