Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best. Video. Ever.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I knew it was only a matter of time before it was posted here.

This video is what it came from, by the way.

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HOLY PANTS STAINED WITH OIL FROM UMBRELLA CORPORATION!!!!!

That girls scream gave me the chills. My god, It made me jump off of my seat. God damn her.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelus wrote:
Well... it wasn't that funny...

Well, most girls I know and probably all Barows don't enjoy this stuff quite as much as many men... ;)
I think it's great. Not the best video, but really hilarious. The Darth Vader thing is cool, too.

The Fool
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's funny at first, but after being bombareded with it for a while, it starts to lose it's charm. That prairie dog is a better actor than Jessica Simspon though. Not an accomplishemnt for humans....but for animals, yes!

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ezekiel wrote:
It's funny at first, but after being bombareded with it for a while, it starts to lose it's charm. That prairie dog is a better actor than Jessica Simspon though. Not an accomplishemnt for humans....but for animals, yes!

Where's the human factor in this comparition? ;) Well, without being so mean, but thát chipmunch really looked smarter than her... Sad...

The Fool
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man thats weird...but awesome.

Flying Fusillades

Potch
Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really hate it when someone names their thread something like. "Best Video Ever". Its annoying not to know what I'm clicking on. But anyways, I feel awkward for watching it. Thanks.

Mediocre Archer

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masaya wrote:
I really hate it when someone names their thread something like. "Best Video Ever". Its annoying not to know what I'm clicking on. But anyways, I feel awkward for watching it. Thanks.

Well, you can at least assume it's a video. I mean, no sense in taking away all the mystery.

Queen of Falena

Potch
Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vertius wrote:
This video is what it came from, by the way.

The girls in that video are Mini Moni, part of the Hello! Project agency in Japan. The show is from a Hello! Morning episode from 2000. I can probably get the exact episode but I don't think anyone cares that much...

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masaya wrote:
I really hate it when someone names their thread something like. "Best Video Ever". Its annoying not to know what I'm clicking on.

But you do know what you're clicking on...the best video ever. it says so right in the title.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: