Suikoden United and Irrational Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Movie thought
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think mariska hargitay *law and order: svu* would make a most excellent queen; she's tall, slim, wicked sense of humor and quite beautiful...and very tough.

liv tyler could work as jillia; she has that weakness about her as far as character roles go.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Ferid Egan

Mercury's Marines

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Renee Zellwiger as Teresa, Uma Thurman as Oulan.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know about his acting skills, but the lead singer of the Vines looks EXACTLY like Caesar. All he needs is red hair, but he's got the stoned and shaggy hair look down to a T!
nightrider

1000 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hands down I would give the role of Humphrey to Dolph Lundgren (the villain in Rocky 4, also played He-man). Other then that I would give Flik to Tom Cruise, or maybe Christian Bale. However I would not give Viktor to Jackman, if anything Viktor reminds me of Conan so you know what that means, Arnie, but he is to old to play him now. That's all I got for now, but I will have more later as I think about it.
TheStrategist

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a movie freak, so maybe I went a little too in depth w/ this..........

the most obvious one to me is:
-Flik - Brad Pitt - b/c they're both ladies-men & they both have the 'don't mess w/ me' kind of attitude
the other's are sort of just look-alikes or just remind me of suiko characters
-Lorelai - Kate Beckinsale
-Mathiu - Richard Gere
-Thomas (s3) - Harry Potter kid (cant remember his name)- & have him take off those glasses
-Riou - matured Frankie Munez
-Freed Y - Eric Bana (Troy, Black Hawk Down)
-Queen - Courtney Cox-Arquette (Friends)
-Kiba - Sean Connery
-Hauser - Isaiah Washington (Romeo Must Die, Hollywood Homicide)

-Miklotov - Josh Hartnett (Black Hawk Down, Pearl Harbor)
-Toppo - taller guy from 'Whose line is it anyway?' & 'Drew Carey Show'
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haley Joel Osment is actually about 16 nowadays and he is far from being "too kiddish" if anything I think he'd ALMOST be too old for Riou nowadays. For any of you that have seen Secondhand Lions it seems that HJO went straight from being a 10 year old kid to being a 16 year old teenager, he skipped the whole growing up phase, in his recent interviews especially he looks much older and lacks the whole cuteness that both he used to have and that Riou has. For those of you that complain about him, well, he played Sora in Kingdom Hearts and while he was still a kid he wasn't exactly a fragile flower in that game, so were he able to look and sound the part, then he'd be able to do quite a job of it, I think.

Also Frankie Muniz is about 16 nowadays, too and hence doesn't really need to be any more mature. Agent Cody Banks is one of his more recent works, I believe, personally I don't think that he would fit the part of Riou, I can't even really imagine him doing a serious part, his facial expressions are too extreme.

I do agree however that Daniel Radcliffe would make an awesome Thomas, he doesn't wear glasses in real life, so that is no problem, he is a great actor, though especially in the most recent movie, Prisoner of Azkaban. I think he is quite capable of playing insecurity well, too, even though I think he isn't really an insecure person, he is about as fashionable as Thomas, too!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the Humphry idea and how about Halle Berry as Lucia.

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seeing as how it's 2007, and we're much further in the Suikoden story, can we open it up to all Suikodens?

This was copied form my thread that got closed:

Quote:

Aila(S3): Dana Davis
Kathy(S3): Carrie Underwood
Juan(S3): Neil patrick Harris
Louis(S3): Haley Joel Osment(Hate him)
Lucia(S3): Halle Berry
Nash(S3): Leo (Don't shoot me)
Reed(S3): Ben Affleck (With a wig, can you see it?)
Samus(S3): Barrack Obama (With Hair dye!)

Sadly, that's all I can think of for now. I will try and add to this, and spread it to the other games. I'm not very creative, so, don't slaughter me here!

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelina Jolie for Jeane. I just think she has that kind of sensuality about her, and she could easily do the "shy laughter" that Jeane always does. The "tee hee hee" thing.

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sun's Vicegerent wrote:
Angelina Jolie for Jeane. I just think she has that kind of sensuality about her, and she could easily do the "shy laughter" that Jeane always does. The "tee hee hee" thing.

I'm trying to visualize Angleina Jolie as Jeane in Suikoden V. Like, as a serious consideration. But all of a sudden, I can't think straight. It's as if the bloodflow to my brain has been hindered :*laugh*:

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelina Jolie as Jeane would work if Angelina was a platinum blonde. Unfortunately, she is a natural brunette and best when she sticks to her natural hair color. I really can't think of any actress who can pull off not just Jeane's personality but also her look.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: