Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Message Error?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Message Error? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everytime I come to the site, I get the pop up,and it says I have 1 new message. I check, and I don't. This just started happening recently, and I've tried it out like 5 times. Anyone else having this problem?

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sometimes what causes that is if somebody sends you a private message and then deletes it for whatever reason before you receive it. If you have your account sent to notify you via e-mail if you receive any PMs, you might be able to see who sent it to you (it doesn't always say) and you could investigate that way.
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They may have been it. Whatever it was, problem solved. Besides that, everything else has been running pretty smoothly 8-)

Last edited by Ezekiel on Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This used to happen to me all the time and then it just stopped one day. Don't be surprised if it just happens every once in a while...

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: