Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What games should they make sequels of
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Providence Luc

The Millenium Swords

109035 Potch
275 Soldiers
71 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sequels... Sequels...

I want a sequel for Chocobo Racing!!! That cutesy racing game was just so amusing to play!

Yes, FFT should have a sequel!

Suikoden 5 should be on it's way. Even though I haven't played 4 yet. LOL.

I'm still awaiting the next GuiltyGear game. Isuka has begun to bore me and now I'm looking forward to GGXXX!!

Oh! And Soul Calibur III should be on it's way this year! The new characters seem quite interesting and with a possible roster of 25 playable characters, this next installment to the SC series should fare much better than SC2, which was a bit of a let down. Plus, the CAW mode in SC3 seems like a good addition, though I doubt the variety that we'll be given. (Good News for PS2 fans: SC3 could be a PS2 exclusive)

They should make another Harvest Moon on the PS2! STH was a let down for me.

Quote:

3) LUNAR 3. Where the hell is it?

Darn right! Where the heck is Lunar 3?!
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks to Lebenengel for the info.

I would love a 3rd LUNAR game already. How can it take 6 years to develop a game with sprite-based graphics? I hope they aren't updating the look (ala DQVIII), but that's probably the reason, to make it more 'appealing' to the American market.

Again with Dark Cloud III. I loved the first two, with the second being one of my favorite PS2 games and the first being up there. One of the first things I heard about the 3rd installment is that it's supposed to be 'Darker' than the first two, which were generally fun and lighthearted with the odd tragedy inserted in for measure.

A third Chrono game would also be nice. Nothing's been announced since S-E sold the rights to the name 'Chrono Break' a few years ago, and I think that not making a third game in this stellar series, utilising the muscle of the PS2 and their prowess developing on it (it's been 5 years almost, damn!) they could make a Chrono game that rules them all. I'd imagine scenarios and storylines for them are pretty hard to conceive, though.

FFXII. What the hell? It's been nothing but bad news since the merger. FFX-2, FF:CC and now about 2 years worth of delay on the 12th installment of the series. Let me make it easy for you: While DQVIII will sell well in Japan, no one in North America gives a damn (I'm aware of the redundancy of this statement, just let it slide). Final Fantasy sells well in Japan and North America. Just get the game done.

Another SSX game. SSX4 is in development, I know this. By far the best snowboarding games out there. SSX = Snowboarding + an Acid Flashback.

A side-scrolling Mega-Man game, like the ones on the NES. Those old-school Mega Man games were far better than the X series or whatever they're releasing it as now.

Banjo-Threeie? Whatever it would be called, a new Banjo game would rawk. While they aren't as good as Mario 64 and the Klonoa series (another game that it would be nice to see a new version of), they easily beat every other platformer.

Perfect Dark, and I don't care for what system. What the hell has Rare been doing this generation? I don't own an X-Box, but even before the new systems came out a few years ago one of the first things I heard was that Rare would be solely an X-Box party, and a game called 'Perfect Dark: Zero' was in development. Maybe they got scared off by Halo, I don't know.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think a new Final Fantasy Tactics game would be nice. FFIX should have one too.

I really think Square should make a new Chrono game. The ones they made were excellent.

I really, really want a new Lemmings game, but I doubt that will happen.
lunar shadows

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to see a sequal for shadow madness. I was thinking about the game earlier and it would be interesting to see a continuation for it. It's not a real known game though, so I don't think it would get the support. I liked the graphics in it. However, I will admit a floating head as a playable character is quite odd :P.
ed_20

The Stampede

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to see a sequel of xenogears, Thousands arms (I miss that game), yeah a valkerie profile should have one and especially a new suikoden. A new Lunar, Neverwinter nights (maybe). There are some good rpg's in psONE that I can't remember deserve a sequel.
Rincewind

Architect of the Pass - Phoenix Regiment

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to see the actual prequels for Xenogears. Episode 1 is supposed to take place 15,000 years before Xenogears. Episode 2 is supposed to take place 10,000 years before Xenogears. Seeing how the first two xenosaga's are right after each other, I doubt Xenosaga will ever really reach any relavence to Xenogears.

Lunar 3 is definately needed!

I would fear giving Square-Enix the green light to make another FFT game. FFT Advance was their idea of a sequel. I tried playing it again and got bored so fast.

I would like so see a console release of the sequel to Phantasy Star Online. What little story it had was cool enough for me. Plus, I want to see if the people of Pioneer II were able to make a home on that nightmare of a planet.

Wild Arms III I would like to just see a longer ending. I hate when endings only imply that you got your major goal done, and never show you the full impact of what you acomplished. One of the reasons I love the Suikoden series. At the end of the game, it tells you watch each charater went on to do with their lives.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: