Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 16] Gaien's exploration on the Agelps

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: [Phase 16] Gaien's exploration on the Agelps Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A large explosion tears across the smallest of the Agelp Islands!

As the dust settles many Gaien soldiers lie injured and dead on the scarred land. Duke Layfield lay propped against a large boulder trying to gather his senses and steady his mind.

Doctor Laprem: Now, Duke, time for your reward.

John Layfield: ...Eu...eurgh...why...doctor?

Earlier...

Having heard word of the imprisoned doctor, Duke Layfield personally accompanies two of Gaien's most prominent and finest magicians as they hope to break the seal and free Laprem.

Doctor Laprem: Greetings! I have made preparations for yo--oh my, is this the Duke?

John Layfield: Greetings Doctor Laprem. No need for such formalities, call me John. Now let's see if we can't bring you home.

Cypress and Konrad set about channeling their magic and sorcery through the five silver statues that balance the seal.

Konrad : ...hnn...

Cypress : Come on old timer! Don't give up ye--

A large flash covers the small islands temporarily blinding the explorers. When the light faded the learned doctor ran over from his vantage point, beaming from ear to ear.

Doctor Laprem: Did it work? Am I free?!

Cypress : Are you kidding? Even Harmonia would have seen that light! Of course you're free!

Doctor Laprem: I'm free? I'm free! Hahaha! Hehehehe....Mwahahahaha!

John Layfield: Doctor...?

Doctor Laprem: Haha! Fools!

Konrad : What? Soldiers - seize him!

Doctor Laprem flicks his hand sending Konrad and his soldiers hurtling towards the beach!

Doctor Laprem: Y'know, I really thought I'd blown it with that whole "Kingdom of Gaien" debacle - that was hundreds of years ago wasn't it? You don't know how glad I am your men didn't figure something was wrong. I suppose I should introduce myself for real, Duke. I am the Poisoner. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Cypress : Get him!

Doctor Laprem: Foolishness!

Doctor Laprem's hands glow bright red and with a slight wink towards the terrified Duke, plumes of flames wreath the land in crimson.

Doctor Laprem: Now, Duke, time for your reward.

John Layfield: ...Eu...eurgh...why...doctor?

Doctor Laprem: Why? Because I can.

Much later.

The Duke wakes up in his bed back within Saint Dragon where many attendants and doctors are caring for his wounds. Konrad and Cypress walk in to explain the situation to the Duke. The doctor left the island as it was but destroyed their ships, save for one which was taken by the doctor.

His generals explained that they had taken control of the Agelps and so far had found no information useful to the Doctor's whereabouts, but had found a few useful supplies.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]

Last edited by Axiose on Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Best...Exploration...EVER!

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Agreed!

^Actual quote!
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, I put Archmage Darko to work on what exactly that light was. Thanks for clearing that up for us. :)

[OOCish: This exploration does win. Good going!]

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would just like to say I totally called Laprem being an evil death bastard.

That is all. :*laugh*:

(OOC: Oh, and getting the stuff is pretty cool too.)

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: