Suikoden United and Informational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Tinto Republic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: The Tinto Republic Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone that might be interested in Tinto can visit the site www.iscalio.com/tinto - currently you can find an overview about Tinto's history, geography and government there. The geography section will soon be expanded with additional region profiles, and further sections, including one about VIPs from Tinto, are also in the works.

In the history section I did my best to combine the official Suikoden timeline with our unique Suikox anachronisms. I hope this timeline does not conflict with the Suikox timelines of those nations mentioned there (for example Scarlet Moon). If that should be the case, please tell me. I will change it accordingly.

Feedback is welcome, as are requests for additional features for the site.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was expecting some more about the actual going-ons during the actual time on the site. As I have said to Cedric, the manner of fury which you used against us to reclaim Lion's Maw was quite epic - Your forces were distracted with Makanakuy, and in that time we took the opportunity to sieze Lion's maw, and you retaliated with everything at once.

You also could include profiles of the more prominent members of your nation.

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
You also could include profiles of the more prominent members of your nation.

As iscalio says, that's going to be one of the new sections.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oops, I missed that.

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks good Iscalio! Thanks for assembling all the work we did on the inner workigns of Tinto. We had so many topics so I'm sure it's no small feat that it's now in this tight, well organized and pretty presentation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dew Dust

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I said before and I will say again-- this is real nice, Iscalio. Good job! I am very happy with how this turned out.

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've only had time to briefly look it over, but so far I'm very impressed. It is easy to read and interesting. I'll probably have more comments after I finish reading the whole thing. ^_^

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eike's Library All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: