Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Reason Why Yuber Joined Luc
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, here's ehat I understood from Suikoden III, Yber joined Luc because he knew Luc was gonna cause was,death,destrucion,pain,etc. and Yuber loves that.

I mean Luc was is the person who could do what Yuber wants, Luc can start the destruction which Yuber hopes to see. That and doesn't he like join the people who summoned him? :?

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only true point that Yuber would join Luc and his team of baddies is because Yuber likes to cause pain, destruction, random acts of evil in general and if he wanted to cause those things who better then the enemies of the good guys...
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's simple. They are both asshats. Luc has always strucked me as a jerk in Suikoden 1 and 2. 3 was but a few steps away. Yuber has always been an angsty freak who runs around and commit murder for the hell of it.

Those 2 are a match made in heaven.
RicharD

-87869 Potch
95 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'd say why he runs away all the time is due to the fact he doesn't want to die in a battle like that. he seems to want to die in some kind of choas and destruction. or maybe by pesmerga's hands. your right we won't know most the stuff you said until they finally decide to give us more insight on his rune and his intentions in the suikoworld.

I'd say its more like that he doesn't want to die at all. You know, like most people. He doesn't seem the emo type to me. I'm pretty sure he ran away from the battles in 1 and 2 was because he could tell that his side was defeated and there was no reason for him to waste his energy. But judging from his strength, he actually very well may have been able to fight off most of the army if he REALLY tried. Hey, the Flame Champion did it.

that is true, why would any one want to die unless they are suidicial like luca. it could be possible that he could of fought of the armies on his own, but unfortunetly we'll never know since he always left cause he doesn't want to waste his life on a battle when he knows they won't win like you said.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: