Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Site Creation, Why the change of heart??

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tekknopirate

0 Potch
92 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Site Creation, Why the change of heart?? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A SARSadmin why make a site now. Before you said that you wouldn't do a forum because it's hard to maintain and it also takes away some of your attention from the home suikox site. Including the amount of money it takes. Not to mention just all the suikofans at the faqs come here now so that's forum is dead now. This site is better and nicely organized. So keep up the good work. :lol:
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to agree with Tekknopirate !! The site is really nicely organized!! I could tell there are a lot of hidden features that I don't know about ! I'm new the forum and already I'm extremely interested!!!
killing off soliders to join a Clan thats very interesting(creul :evil: ) :cry: I don't have the heart!!!! :mrgreen: Well maybe later on when I have soliders to spare!!!

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the complements, but it really isn't necessary. Thanks anyways.
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I personally love the site. It gives so much ifo on in my opinion one of the greatest games ever.

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like with the games I too have fallen in love with this site. It gives all of us fans a place to come and get to know each other and help build up our little nations, and just generally bridge the gap of distance and culture. Keep up the excellent work.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: