Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

.hack//GU vol.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since this might spoil someone, the whole post is black. =_="

Buff wrote:
i believe your talking about the aida server they were on highwind. you go to it again when you go to rescue atoli at moon tree's headquarters.

I was actually talking about Yata and Nala both being in the AIDA server at the start of the game, and we know that they are the one and the same person. Now, how was he able to manage that if everyone could not log out? I would not buy the "because he is an admin" theory, because even the other admins were clueless on how to handle the situation themselves.

Gosh, GameFAQs is full of idiots. Unlike Grasslanders, they are insane in a bad way. But at least somebody gave a smart answer. Somebody said that perhaps you don't need to log out to switch characters, and also, since Yata was an admin, he was most likely dual boxing, but that last one still would not make sense if you ask me. Since you're trapped inside the game, I would think that whichever was the last character you controlled, that was the character where your consciousness would be stuck with.

Last edited by Justice Johnny on Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LordMcDohl wrote:
It's also nice that your party members kick lucky animals so you don't need to chase them for so long. Wonder if Atoli kicks them?(players of Vol.1 should know what I mean.)
I don't know about the Lucky Animals...but she does kick Chim Chims :*laugh*:

And I was actually a bit bummed Death Grunty got "nicer" in this game...it sort of subtracted from his personality a bit if you ask me.

You know...I don't think I ever mentioned it...but I think the main reason I beat Doppleganger (the first time I beat him I mean) was thanks to my twinblades having the paralyze skill. It seems like he never got a chance to charm me or my other teammates either because of it... :o

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LordMcDohl

Window-pecking Humming Birds

1000 Potch
101 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I don't know about the Lucky Animals...but she does kick Chim Chims

So she thinks that lucky animals like to be free running about in a field and she thinks people shouldn't disturb them but it's not the same for Chim Chims?
Quote:

And I was actually a bit bummed Death Grunty got "nicer" in this game...it sort of subtracted from his personality a bit if you ask me.

That's true. Though I'm sure Haseo more than makes up for that. He didn't become a lot nicer, though he seems to be more concerned about Atoli now.
I have the paralyze skill too. Guess if the Beast Awakening strategy doesn't work, or I feel like trying to do it the normal way, I'll try it. It's also good that you can use awakenings even if your morale gauge isn't full. This gets useful if you're in a tight spot.
Oh, how could I forget Crimson VS?
I just love the 'Endrance the Exquisite' general card. Though I'm not really a pro at Crimson VS, I get by. There was once, I logged out after spending a lot of time in 'The World' and I found out I lost almost as many battles that I'd won. Reason? No, not my lousy deck. The fad changed halfway-through.
Looking forward to trying out the bike quests. Wonder if I'll be good at them?
On a side note, I already know a lot more than I should about this volume thanks to the .hack wikia.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GaaAAAAAAAAAA Highwind, SPOILER!!! >_< I haven't gotten that far yet!!!!!

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bah! I thought with you posting a super damn lot in this thread, you would have gotten at least that far. >_<

But I'm glad that it was you who I spoiled instead of somebody whom I don't know. XD I blacked out my post in order to prevent further accidents, so sorry in advance to those who use the other forum skin. It's your fault for using the blinding skin. XD

LordMcDohl, you should try using the "Aurora Tears" junction card with "Endrance the Exquisite". If both cards win in the preliminary card clash, you will be able to get two +3 HP and two +3 AP bonuses for your General card. Isn't that just shweet? XD There's still one junction card left. Either you power up the AP or the HP. It's your call. Just make sure it's a Snipe card so you won't get penalized by the "Aurora Tears".
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Highwind wrote:
Since this might spoil someone, the whole post is black. =_="

Buff wrote:
i believe your talking about the aida server they were on highwind. you go to it again when you go to rescue atoli at moon tree's headquarters.

I was actually talking about Yata and Nala both being in the AIDA server at the start of the game, and we know that they are the one and the same person. Now, how was he able to manage that if everyone could not log out? I would not buy the "because he is an admin" theory, because even the other admins were clueless on how to handle the situation themselves.

well he is an admin. even though the others didn't know what was going on he obviously did.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think you missed the point. He was able to use TWO characters in a server that is not even CC Corp's. Even if he was an admin, the AIDA server was still outside his jurisdiction, being that it was not CC Corp's server, which is why he is just the same as the other admins who could not work their magic, despite the fact that he knew what was going on. And still, that does not eliminate the fact that there was no way he could have managed using two characters at the same time, being that he was trapped in the game just like everyone else. Not unless the game allows for characters switches without the need to log out.
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bah, I'll just tell you that the .//hack Wikia made me surprised a number of times. In fact, I'm wondering whether it was such a good idea to read it now, because I'm just too spoiled for it already.

Quote:

I don't know about the Lucky Animals...but she does kick Chim Chims

Makes sense going by the events in Volume One. On the other hand, Chim Chims are somewhat cuter than some of the Lucky Animals, but I'm sadistic and I like kicking them, not to mention that they're just sitting ducks for me. There was this Rare Chim that gave my sister a huge problem, but we got it in the end.
Oh, and I actually got to hit a Lucky Animal with the bike. Now that was awesome.

Quote:

Bah, everyone got nicer in this game, and it kind of makes sense that if the Death Grunty got nicer, Haseo is going to follow suit. It's rather odd to see Pi acting nicer to Haseo. Oh, and Sakaki is realllly getting onto my nerves by now, especially granted the spoilers I already read about him.

Quote:

You know...I don't think I ever mentioned it...but I think the main reason I beat Doppleganger (the first time I beat him I mean) was thanks to my twinblades having the paralyze skill. It seems like he never got a chance to charm me or my other teammates either because of it...

The first Doppleganger was simply no match for us. My sister was panicking about metting him, so I took over and warped to the next island and then she defeated it. Bleh, it was so anti-climatic. Cernunnos wasn't much better either. I sure hope the bonus monster in Volume 2 isn't going to be a total pushover.

On another note, I'll be sure to love the biking missions. Running over goblins sounds like fun.

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also somehow managed to hit a Lucky Animal with a bike--don't ask me how, I'm terrible at contolling the darn thing.
I love the ones that look like horses--I think they're so cute!

I must sound knowledgable because I'm such a freak over these games, Windy. ;) No worries.

I tried to beat the Doppleganger in the first game--I'd hit the level cap and everything and was pretty beefed up in all other ways--and I just couldn't beat him. Everytime he'd hit me his health went back up, so we just into a stalemate until I ran out of SP and massacred me. ARG!

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

in vol.1 when i faced doppleganger i use pi and kuhn. if your lvl 50 and are beefed up you should easily be able to take it down, i know it wasn't much of a challenge for me.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: