Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Fighting Championship
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Suikoden Fighting Championship Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you could concoct a dream matchup between any two Suikoden based characters, be they villain or non-villain, from any of the Suikoden games for whatever reason you wanted who would they be. Here are some guidelines.

1. Which two characters would you choose?

2. Why these two characters?

3. What kind of a match would you concoct and where would they have it?

4. Would there be any spectators?

5. Just for fun would there be some sort ob wager involved.

Here is my one of my dream matches.

1. My ideal fight would be between the magicians Crowley from Suikoden I and Mazus from Suikoden II.

2. I chose these two characters based on their deep level of animosity towards each other. I know they have had duels in the past but I would love to witness one of these epic battles of will and power.

3. The perfect match would be a first blood match held in the mountains surrounding the Tinto area. The stipulations would be that the only kind of magic used would be the kind that employs some sort of flying blades or summon magic to summon a creature to fight for you.

4. With the magnitude of power being used I doubt they could keep it a secret so spectators would use discretion as for how close to stand without being flayed.

5. The loser of this battle would have to do something extremely embarassing such as washing the others undergarments for a month or somrthing as humiliating.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crowley and Mazus has already been done... hehe, but that's cool! :lol: :P , Yuber and Pesmerga will already be done also, but they still get a huge shout out!!! Biggest pimps ever... K, my answer... Also, one thing, I don't know if you cared if the time frame mattered or not? I chose 2 suikoden II's vs. 2 suikoden III's.

a) Wakaba and Emily

b) Millie and Meg

a) This would be insanely spectacular, just the shear martial arts and the finesse would be beautiful. Wakaba displaying the courageous level-headed side and Emily displaying the bold hot-headed side, bliss.

b) This would just be hilarious LOL, Branky and Bonaparte as the weapons, it'd just be beautiful, so cute! This would look also look just plain ridiculous HAH.

a) Wakaba and Emily would fight on a cliff-face, possibly outside where you discover Ayame. (I forget what it was called :? ) This would be sort of like the UFC style fighting, very judo/martial artists, with just some plain, raw beating going on hehehe.

b) I'd put Millie and Meg in the horsepen's in Suikoden III's castle hehe. No holds barred, although I'd have each opponent's subordinate hand tied behind their backs. And possibly blind-folded? *snickers*

a) Ronnie Bell (Emily's mother) and Long Chan Chan (Millie's teacher/trainer) of course. Also, Kai (McDohl's teacher/trainer) thrown in for good measure.

b) All the suikoden animals :D.

5. Just for fun would there be some sort of wager involved?

a) No, this would just be pure, hardcore training.

b) Yeah hahaha, this'd become a spectator sport soon enough, primal fury anyone? Muahahhaha... hehe. :D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Daniel Blackhand

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Goodspeed87 I really enjoyed reading your response and almost fellout of my chair I was laughing so hard. Those are truly some unique matches.

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just had to do both cause i couldn't decided.....so yeah

a. Watari vs Kage
b. Pesmerga vs Killey!!
a. BECAUSE THEY'RE MY FAVORITE NINJAS and it would kinda go with their story! and make a hella cool fight (watari would win though duh!)
b. BECAUSE PESMERGA IS THE COOLEST AND KILLEY WOULD BE FIGHTING FOR THE TITLE OF UBER COOL CHARACTER!!!
a. well they would have to fight in Lake Castle of Toran and it would hella be like the James Bond video games/ Tenchu games!
b. they would fight in the colisumms in Felena and it would be like this poem i heard it's like the only recorded gladiator match! it ended in a draw but it was a grand fight
a. all the ninjas and anyone that would want to get killed
b. every suikoden character!! there would be special invations made out for them and stuff!
a. yes all of the ninjas would bet and place all their loyalty in the winner (well The Kage members would)
b. yes of course!! but everyone would be sooo sad when it's a tie!!!

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I choose Killey versus Lorelai

Because these two characters are rivals in hunting the Sindar treasure, but yet we haven't seen them fighting each other (if ever). They seem to have a background history of tricks, verbal conflict, hatred, competition and other stuff that isn't too good. So why not settle it once and for all in a fight. Let's see who the stronger is. Is it the lady who likes strong men? Or is it the guy with the red clothes and funky looking hat?

Nothing less than a good old one on one anything goes match. Magic, low blow, traps, slapping, secret weapons, hot water, oil, submission technique, tickles, eye-poking, ear-biting, really anything goes match. They all are allowed to be done.

As for the location, no place would be better than in a Sindar Ruin with the treasure chest right in front of them as the prize for the winner. Simple and old school.

Yes, there would be. Billy, Alex, Hilda, Pete, and other Sindar treasure hunters or those who are related to the Sindar treasure hunters should be watching because they'd be crowning the winner as the King (or Queen) of treasure hunter by the end of the fight.

Of course there would be. The winner would get the treasure as mentioned earlier. While the loser would be forced to do either of the two choices. The first one is to never go treasure hunt ever again by being a maid (for Lorelai) or bell-boy (for Killey) in Hilda's inn and the right to treasure hunt goes back to Alex (Pete would be big enough to help out at the inn anyway, so Hilda wouldn't be missing Alex too much). While the second option is to simply wear a donkey hat (for Killey) or wear "I'm stupid and weak" tag on the cape (for Lorelai) for the rest of their lives.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Ferid Egan

Mercury's Marines

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Humphrey vs. Georg Prime

2. These two guys are both strong but silent types, both would rather talk with their swords and leave the words aside. Plus they are both pretty darn tough.

3. A good old fashioned sword sparring match to get the other in a position of being at the mercy of the other. Hold the duel somewhere in the open like the grasslands.

4. For this kind of fight anyone that enjoys a good duel would be admitted.

5. No wager placed just both men coming away with a great deal of respect for the others skill yet each plotting a rematch.
Jurhael

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luc and Sasarai

Because there's a lot of complexity between the two. Lots of hate, resentment, jealousy, and yet they emapthize with each other and seem to care for one another.

I'd love to see these two physicaly fight, but since that isn't feasible, it would be a magic battle in Crystal Valley. Luc would no doubt win a magic fight, but Sasarai would win a physical one.

Yes. Those closest to the two.

No.
Daniel Blackhand

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A lot of great matches, so here's where my pure appreciation for wrestling comes into play, so how about an inter-gender tag match, with a really diabolical twist to it.

1. Watari and Ayame vs. Clive and Elza.

2. The reason for these two teams is the diabolical part because both
teams consist of two people with storied pasts.

3. The match would be an inter-gender tag match that is no holds
barred, anything goes last man standing match held at a neutral
location. The fight goes tell one team can't continue.

4. Onlookers would consist only of Ninja's and the Howling Voice
Guild.

5. The losers would have to spend an entire day together without
killing,hurting, maiming, or being cross with each other, or the
other team gets to horse whip them.

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay! Two matches here!! *dies laughing just imagining it*

Jurhael! I wanna expound on the Luc Sasarai thing.

Why them?
-They're both bearers of True Runes. I'm sure they both have kick ass magic skills and this would be a sort of showdown between the two of them. There's Luc and his "I hate you" thing and Sasarai with his "What have I done to deserve your hate" whatnot... lotsa fun there.... XD

What kind of match?
-The rabid fangirl says "PAINTBALL!!!! " but the serious side of me says an all out brawl will do. I'm talking no holds barred whatsoever. Magic, physical, who cares?! Where? Mmmm....Crystal Valley sounds just about right.

Spectators?
*smirks* Of course, anyone who wants their curiosity satisfied and mebbe Dios. (It'd be fun seeing him worry. *is sadistic that way* :mrgreen: )

Bet?
Hmm... just how many teeth Sasarai will be able to knock outta Luc's mouth with that ring of his. Go Sasi! XD

Second fight:
Leknaat and Windy
-sibling rivalry battle. nuf said-
*just a what if post here, not a serious suggestion, that one.*
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let me see if I can come up with a few...

FIRST MATCH

McDohl vs Riou

They`re both heroes of their respective games, so it would be fun to see who they`d fare against each other.

It would be a pure physical match, no Soul Eater or Bright Shield magic interfering. It could be in the courtyard of Dunan Castle.

The inner core of each army, and any soldiers and commoners who wanted to watch.

Not really...this would just be a good-natured contest to see who`s the best fighter. Some crafty soul might set up a betting booth, though. :)

SECOND MATCH

Inspired by a topic I read earlier...

Luca Blight vs Yuber

Someone mentioned that Luca was stronger than Yuber, and it`s an interesting and fairly even match-up. Both are supremely powerful and evil swordsmen. It would be an interesting match, with the agile Yuber relying on speed and finesse, and Luca relying on good ol` brute force.

A plain swordfight, with no magic allowed. Probably inside a castle or out in the wilderness somewhere.

Nah, I see it more like a personal contest of wills.

Knowing those two, it`d probably be a duel to the death.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1)Hanzo and Kage

2)The Ultimate ninja duel off between the Rokkaku chief and Leader of The Dark WInd

3)It would be held in A heavily forested island that is uncharted for a match to test senses and skill. It would be great!

4) To fight to become the Best Ninja in the World until a ninja better than Hanzo in Suiko4 shows up
Augustus Silverberg

11109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Suikoden Fighting Championship Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[
a. Emperor Barbarossa
b. Luca Blight

Royalty is always a kind of noble existence that should never be omitted
Duel or millitary battle...Palace or Castle and the alike
Yes, of course there should be spectators to witness this
NO
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, a battle between Luc and Sasarai I would love to see, but I have little to add that Jurhael and ragingchaosgod have not already said.
...and paintball... what an interesting idea. *smiles*
But of course, realisticly the battle would have to be magic based. If they had a physical fight, it would look just about as wimpy as you could get. A magic fight, well, we'd have some true fireworks to watch there. Much more entertaining in the long run, I think.

Aside from that wonderful battle that every Luc fan and Sasarai fan is undoubtedly waiting for...

1. Little Viki and big Viki!
When younger (maybe just littler, I think Viki ages backwards) has to catch her taller self! It all comes down to a battle of accidents and the like!
2. Why? Because what battle would be more riddiculously wierd? You'd never know what to expect!
3. Where would they have this fight... that's a tough question. I think it would be somewhere relatively normal, on the Suikoden map. Maybe even outside one of the castles. Somewhere where they would have a number of spectators, and at least a few people would know who they were.
4. Yes. at least 20, less than 1000. *laugh* enough to make a good 'gawking' crowd.
5. Wager? You bet.

Another battle:
1. Shu vs. Albert
2. Because they're both arrogant strategists who would absolutely despise loosing to someone else. (Their reputations would be on the line.)
3. Over a table with a giant map on it. ...or a Go/Chess board.
4. They'd start with a few spectators, but they'd all leave or fall asleep long before it finished.
5. No one would understand the fight well enough to place bets.
Flame Champion Viktor

89609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh this will be fun it'll be a Suikoden1 V.S Suikoden2 V.S Suikoden3 grudge match each leader picks their warrior and there warriors in a tag-team fight to the death so here they are
Suikoden1-Pahn&Morgan
Suikoden2-Viktor&Pesmerga
Suikoden3-Geddoe&Duke
Why you ask its simple each army wishes to test the others strength putting there best warriors to battle their rivals.
They would battle in Tinto mountains it would put an edge in the battle.
Spectators would be Tir,Riou,The FC ,and any one else who cares.
Winners would be proud them and there country will have great reputations.While losers who are probably dead,their countries names will be forgotten there leaders true rune power will leave in disgust as neighboring countries[who did not particpate]will point laugh manically The End.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow what an exciting post...
So my dream match will be...

I would definitely love to watch a match between Chris Lightfellow and Lilly Pendragon.

I do not know, I just love to watch a fight between tow girls, and since that they had some kind of a fight when they were kids, it would not hurt to see them fight as grown women. Ok maybe not Lilly but Chris is sure more grown and mature, anyway I just want to see who will be the winner between these tow.

It would be fun to watch a dancing contest between them, but since they are both fighters and generally swordswomen, I would prefer a fight with swords but with one exception that they refrain from using any kind of rune and a fight that continues until one of them surrender. I think the fight would be best if it takes on a frozen lake.

Since Chris is the commander of the Zexen Knights and Lilly is the daughter of the president of Tinto, the specters would be likely the citizens of Zexen and Tinto alone.

5. Just for fun, would there be some sort of wager involved?
The winner would get one wish from the other side.
Hmmm Lilly's wish would be to make Chris her slave for eternity.
Chris's wish will be getting Lilly out of her life forever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: