Suikoden Unique and Illegal Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

George R. R. Martin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: George R. R. Martin Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I searched aronud and didn't see a "recommended authors' thread, and i'm not trying to start one because I'm sure one exists I just cant find it. However I did want to start a thread about the author George R. R. Martin and his "Song of Ice and Fire" series. I dont know if other members out there have read any of his books, if so this would be a great place to discuss how you felt about the characters, speculations on the upcoming "Dance of Dragons" 'etc. For those of you not familiar, the Song of Ice and Fire series is one of the most popular works of fantasy literature to come out of the US, and has dominated the field. Martin has been regarded as the American Tolken and his books are just phenominal. I'd love to be able to converse with a few suikox members on my second favorite series (suiko being my first) and share some of this anxiety while waiting for the upcoming book. Btw, they're also making the series into an HBO special. If you enjoy reading, and enjoy fantasy literature - check it out, beware though, it's definatly rated MA.

I hate you Onimaru.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are two threads concerning The Song of Fire and Ice. One about the book, and one about the upcoming TV show on HBO. You should probably move it to there.

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6963&highlight=song+fire+ic e

Make sure you search alittle better before hand.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Educational All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: