Suikoden United and Irrational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 15] Tinto exploration north of Lion's Maw

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: [Phase 15] Tinto exploration north of Lion's Maw Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tinto explorers Acheron, Exile, and Fundertaker head north from Lion's Maw in search of the rumored Singledawn Mines. According to rumors a group of miners who have trained in a unique combat art live there, honing their skills. Hoping to gain the aid of these fighters, the explorers continue north into the depths of the mountains...

After a few days, they start to see ruins of what looks like mining-related facilities, many of them centuries old. Looking inside, they are old entry-points into abandoned mine-shafts--the abandoned shafts opening its gaping mouth into the abyss. The explorers continue on, and as they proceed through a valley, they realize they are in the midst of a monster horde... Without hesitation, the explorers engage the monsters.

[Monsters vs Tinto Republic at Singledawn]
Monsters forces engage Tinto Republic forces in the rugged mountains of Singledawn!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Monsters
Darklings: Hee hee hee...
Gnoll: Die...

Grimlock: Kill... kill...
Ghoul: Grr...

Tinto Republic
Acheron: Iron Sun Soldiers get ready! How's the pie?
Exile: For the Iron Sun and Tinto!
Fundertaker: There's a war machine rolling into town, and its name is the Iron Sun Faction!

----=<Round 1>=----
Darklings's Darklings (Humanoid) and Acheron's Stonewall Brigade (Spearmen) engage in battle!

Darklings attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Stonewall Brigade attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation!

Acheron's regiment suffers 1434 casualties, leaving them with 7566 soldiers, while Darklings's regiment suffers 3668 casualties, leaving them with 8332 soldiers.

Darklings: ...
Acheron: SOOOO Good.

Acheron's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Gnoll's Gnoll (Humanoid) and Exile's Sword Brothers (Republic Knights) engage in battle!

Gnoll attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Sword Brothers attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation!

Exile's regiment suffers 1247 casualties, leaving them with 6553 soldiers, while Gnoll's regiment suffers 2600 casualties, leaving them with 10800 soldiers.

Gnoll: You strong...
Exile: That's it, show those Bureaucrats and Bandits how we do things!

Exile's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Grimlock's Grimlock (Humanoid) and Fundertaker's Mountain Stallion Riders (Mountain Cavalry) engage in battle!

Grimlock attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Mountain Stallion Riders attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation!

Fundertaker's regiment suffers 2614 casualties, leaving them with 5286 soldiers, while Grimlock's regiment suffers 384 casualties, leaving them with 11616 soldiers.

Fundertaker: Cause you've just been hit by a Sun made of Iron!
Grimlock: Death!!

Grimlock's regiment wins!

Norris: Who ever ye are! Thank ye glady for killin' these suckers! Let me lend a hand to finish em' off eh?

----=<Round 4>=----

Ghoul's Ghoul (Undead) and Norris's Shaft 67 (War Miners) engage in battle!

Ghoul attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Shaft 67 attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation!

Norris's regiment suffers 1420 casualties, leaving them with 6580 soldiers, while Ghoul's regiment suffers 3972 casualties, leaving them with 7228 soldiers.

Ghoul: Grr...
Norris: Return to ye world, vile demons.

Norris's regiment wins!

Monsters: 1 wins.
Tinto Republic: 3 wins.

Tinto Republic wins this battle!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Monsters]
Round 1: Darklings (Humanoid) 12000 - 3668 = 8332
Round 2: Gnoll (Humanoid) 13400 - 2600 = 10800

Round 3: Grimlock (Humanoid) 12000 - 384 = 11616
Round 4: Ghoul (Undead) 11200 - 3972 = 7228

[Tinto Republic]
Round 1: Acheron (Spearmen) 9000 - 1434 = 7566
Round 2: Exile (Republic Knights) 7800 - 1247 = 6553
Round 3: Fundertaker (Mountain Cavalry) 7900 - 2614 = 5286

Round 4: Norris (War Miners) 8000 - 1420 = 6580

----------------

Following the battle, the man who calls himself Norris explains that he is the buromaster of Singledawn, and that they have been fighting against monsters that emerge from the depths of the mines for a very long time--possibly centuries. "There's thousands and thousands of em... I've personally driven my pick into the skulls of a good 2000 of the suckers, but they keep comin'... they're controlled by a vile sorceress--clearly not human--some netheroworldly race... she is called Mireille... a pale, ghastly thing she is... saw her twice before... first time I was only a lad and I nearly died. Second time, I nearly was killed and she saved me and nursed me back to health... very odd I know... but she said it was important to continue the battles and losing a 'warrior of your caliber' would be bad for her plotting... That is how evil she is..."

Tinto explorers ask if Norris and his war miners will join Tinto to help them in their campaigns.

Norris replies, "Sure, we always enjoy a good battle! You're also miners yourselves, we'll get along fine eh? But one problem is the monsters. We can't leave this land while we're under attack all the time! If you will help us finally put an end to this endless battle, we would gladly join ye. Somebody who is very powerful against monsters would be best for helpin' us!"

As the Tinto explorers leave Singledawn, Norris stops them, "Oh yeah, here's something that'd make it easier for ye to come back!" He tosses a blinking mirror at Exile.

"I'll see ye folks again. Until then, I'll be fightin' them."

Tinto Republic gains a Blinking Mirror!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

358 soldiers under Acheron dies! -158 remain!

*thrash!*

311 soldiers under Exile dies! -111 remain!

*thrash!*

653 soldiers under Fundertaker dies! -453 remain!

*thrash!*

355 soldiers under Norris dies! 5145 remain!

A total of 1677 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: