Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 15] Dukedom's exploration to the trio of islands southwest of G

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: [Phase 15] Dukedom's exploration to the trio of islands sout Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis, Delsaber and Morbid Angel set sail from Costa Esmiran towards a trio of islands southwest from the mainland. Almost as soon as they leave the waters of Esmiran the brave explorers run into trouble.

[Dukedom of Gaien vs Unknown at Unknown]
Dukedom of Gaien forces engage Unknown forces on the high seas Unknown!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Dukedom of Gaien
Delsaber: Time to earn our combat pay.
Morbid Angel: Ready your weapons!
Axis: Grandmother said this: the man who walks in the path of heaven, ruling over all. Tendou... Souji.

Unknown
Fish Fiend: Schssss

----=<Round 1>=----
Delsaber's New Gaien Wildcards (Infantry) and Fish Fiend's Fishermen (Aquatic) engage in battle!

New Gaien Wildcards attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation while Fishermen attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation!

Fish Fiend's regiment suffers 464 casualties, leaving them with 36 soldiers, while Delsaber's regiment suffers 216 casualties, leaving them with 1784 soldiers.

Fish Fiend: ..eurghh
Delsaber: Somebody should've warned you.

Delsaber's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Morbid Angel's Regiment (Infantry) and Fish Fiend's Fishermen (Aquatic) engage in battle!

Regiment attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Fishermen attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation!

Fish Fiend's regiment suffers 218 casualties, leaving them with 282 soldiers, while Morbid Angel's regiment suffers 736 casualties, leaving them with 1264 soldiers.

Morbid Angel: We have lost...
Fish Fiend: Hisssthhh!

Fish Fiend's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Axis's GOD. SPEED. LOVE. (Archers) and Fish Fiend's Fishermen (Aquatic) engage in battle!

GOD. SPEED. LOVE. attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation while Fishermen attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation!

Fish Fiend's regiment suffers 494 casualties, leaving them with 6 soldiers, while Axis's regiment suffers 82 casualties, leaving them with 1918 soldiers.

Fish Fiend: ..eurghh
Axis: Grandmother said this: I am the center of the world. Everything revolves around me.

Axis's regiment wins!

Dukedom of Gaien: 2 wins.
Unknown: 1 wins.

Dukedom of Gaien wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Dukedom of Gaien]
Round 1: Delsaber (Infantry) 2000 - 216 = 1784
Round 2: Morbid Angel (Infantry) 2000 - 736 = 1264
Round 3: Axis (Archers) 2000 - 82 = 1918

[Unknown]
Round 1: Fish Fiend (Aquatic) 500 - 464 = 36
Round 2: Fish Fiend (Aquatic) 500 - 218 = 282
Round 3: Fish Fiend (Aquatic) 500 - 494 = 6

Once the monsters were destroyed the crew continued their quest towards the unknown islands, making landfall on the smallest of the three.

Peculiarly they are met by a mysterious stranger...

Man: Soldiers from the Kingdom of Gaien? What do you want?

Delsaber: Kingdom?

Axis: We're from Gaien, but it is no Kingdom, not anymore.

Man: I had noticed a change in your flag since I last gazed upon it many years ago. Do I assume then that the monarchy no longer rules?

Axis: There has been no King in Gaien for years. Duke Layfield is our glorious commander now.

Man: Is that a fact...? Well then, allow me to introduce myself. I am Doctor William Laprem.

Delsaber: Greetings, Doctor Laprem. My name is Delsaber and this is Axis. Our unconscious friend there is known as Morbid Angel.

Doctor Laprem: For many, many years now I have been imprisoned on this Island because I refused to cure the King's brother. He was a disgusting man you see, who took pleasure in other people's misfortune. I saw no reason to waste my skills on making him well so he could make others ill. Apparently the King did not appreciate this and so I was banished to the Agelp Islands.

Delsaber: Then please return to the Dukedom with us. Your skills would be invaluable.

Doctor Laprem: Ah, if only it was that easy my new friends. Runic magic seals my presence on this island. You would need a spectacularly powerful magician to unbind my shackles. All I can do is to bid you farewell and offer some medicine for your friend there.

The explorers leave the Agelp Islands with a Mega Medicine from the good Doctor!

Mega Medicine

A more difficult potion to create than a regular medicine, but one with much greater effects. Any unit this item is used on will get 40% of their remaining troops back, providing they're still battle worthy.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

54 soldiers under Delsaber dies! 796 remain!

*thrash!*

184 soldiers under Morbid Angel dies! 422 remain!

*thrash!*

20 soldiers under dies! -20 remain!

A total of 258 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: