Suikoden Utopian and Informational Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 15] Highland's exploration beneath Blight's Bay

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: [Phase 15] Highland's exploration beneath Blight's Bay Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arriving from the Tinto Republic, Jossef joins two of Highland's oldest magicians, Dragonstar13 and Lord Rengo to venture deep inside the catacombs beneath Blight's Bay. They hope his mining experience will be beneficial in exploring the underground maze.

Weeks before, the team had received a note from the King stating...

Committee

There's an odd aura coming from underground. I need you to explore beneath Blight's Bay as it will probably be coming from my old lab. I think.

Be careful.

King Sage

So, with no real direction in mind, the magicians set off to satisfy the King's curiosity.

Many days (and arguments) later...

Lord Rengo: I hear something...odd. Quick! This way!

The team follows Lord Rengo's way and come across a rather large opening filled with broken glass. An injured looking warrior was standing with his back to wall surrounded by monsters!

[Highland Kingdom vs Unknown at Sage's Lab]
Highland Kingdom forces engage Unknown forces in Sage's Lab!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Highland Kingdom
Jossef: Uuuaaarrarraaargh!
Dragonstar13: ...I will do my best to stop the pirates

Unknown
Darklings: Hee hee hee...
Darklings: Hee hee hee...

----=<Round 1>=----
Jossef's Beshennye Berserki (Infantry) and Darklings's Darklings (Humanoid) engage in battle!

Beshennye Berserki attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Darklings attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Darklings's regiment suffers 3102 casualties, leaving them with 1898 soldiers, while Jossef's regiment suffers 395 casualties, leaving them with 4605 soldiers.

Darklings: ...
Jossef: Kill! Crush! Rip them limb from limb!

Jossef's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Dragonstar13's Dragon Mage of the Highland kingdom (Arcanist) and Darklings's Darklings (Humanoid) engage in battle!

Dragon Mage of the Highland kingdom attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation while Darklings attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Darklings's regiment suffers 2630 casualties, leaving them with 2370 soldiers, while Dragonstar13's regiment suffers 667 casualties, leaving them with 3333 soldiers.

Darklings: ...
Dragonstar13: The pirating shall end here

Dragonstar13's regiment wins!

Highland Kingdom: 2 wins.
Unknown: 0 wins.

Highland Kingdom wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Highland Kingdom]
Round 1: Jossef (Infantry) 5000 - 395 = 4605
Round 2: Dragonstar13 (Arcanist) 4000 - 667 = 3333

[Unknown]
Round 1: Darklings (Humanoid) 5000 - 3102 = 1898
Round 2: Darklings (Humanoid) 5000 - 2630 = 2370

After fending off the creatures, the man introduces himself as a soldier from Blight's Bay. When his regiment was destroyed, he fled to the underground to atone for his weakness and failure. Eventually he found this strange place and decided to experiment with the various potions, although all that did was attract more beasts.

He used this opportunity to train himself in order so that he would not falter in battle again. Realizing it is time, he comes back to L'renouille with the explorers to begin training Highland's regiments.

Highland Kingdom gain White Wolf Guards as their second tier regiment!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So he was making a mess of my lab? He's so helping Sailor clean out my pool this week.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

98 soldiers under Jossef dies! 102 remain!

*thrash!*

166 soldiers under Dragonstar13 dies! -91 remain!

A total of 264 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: