Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 15] Scarlet Moon Empire's exploration east of North Gouran

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: [Phase 15] Scarlet Moon Empire's exploration east of North G Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After the garrison of soldiers in North Gouran found the mysterious blood stained note, the Scarlet Empire sent a team of hardened explorers out to search for any signs of the original explorers who wrote the note. Unfortunately after many sleepless nights under the cold night sky, the explorers could take no more and decided to return home empty handed.

Not long after they started their return journey, the adventurers came upon a curious sight. A circular area about 40 meters wide had been the location of what appeared to be a small-scale battle; all forms of greenery had been burnt to a crisp and the rocks scorched black. Hundreds of large tracks lay upon the ground interspersed with droplets and pools of blood.

Boogeyman: It looks like a great many things were dragged from here...

Wiseman: The mountains, the tracks lead to the south. That’s where the note suggested the chasm was.

Samurai X: Shhh…something’s coming. That way!

The warriors spun around as a short dwarf covered head-to-toe in blood practically fell out of an inconspicuous cave.

Wiseman: Who goes there?

Conel: I mu…Sel…Selgen…I…I…

The young dwarf collapsed in front of the explorers who ran to his aid and Samurai X began to administer what medical care he could.

Samurai X: If we don’t get him back soon…

Boogeyman: What sort of a weapon is this? And what sort of flag is that? That’s nothing I’ve ever seen before.

Wiseman: We need to go. Now.

And without any further delay, the Scarlet explorers headed back to North Gouran.

High above the battle ground, two solitary figures stood and watched the explorers with interest.

Brother Steal: Brother Ivor! What are they?!

Brother Ivor: I do not know, Brother Steal. They looked too tall to be dwarves.

Brother Steal: Smelt different too.

Brother Ivor: We must tell Mother, and quickly.

Brother Steal: But that “fire warrior” escaped – I told you I could smell him!

Brother Ivor: I don’t think Mother will mind one survived; they’ll all be dead soon enough.

Brother Steal smiled.

Brother Steal: The reclamation. Let us make haste then!

Since arriving in North Gouran the dwarf known as Conel made a full physical recovery, though he simply couldn’t remember who he is, where he is from and what he was doing in the mountains. The scholars in the Scarlet Moon Empire took an immediate interest in the weaponry Conel was carrying and immediately embarked upon replicating the technology.

Conel joined the Scarlet Moon Empire!

The Scarlet Moon Empire unlocked their second tier regiment – Fire Spears!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: