Suikoden Unique and Illegal Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 2 hidden scene
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, the more I think about it, the scene may also require your to load the save data for it to appear. I remember on my last playthrough I didn't load my Suikoden Save, and several conversations within the game changed and I don't believe I ever got the chance to see the conversations about Odessa with Flik and Nina.

Another changed conversation was when Apple first meets up with Flik and Viktor at their fort. In the loaded version Apple yells at them, for thinking they were dead, and Flik yells at Viktor for telling him he was staying in touch when he really wasn't. And if you're missing the save, the last bit of the conversation is left out.

Another is when Luc joins the army for the first time, Flik and Viktor have a conversation with him that differs slightly than if the data was loaded or not. The same goes with Tai Ho, if the data is loaded and Tai Ho is in your party as well as Amada when you need a captain, Tai Ho is the choice, if the data isn't loaded it'll default to Amada.

Hix and Tengaar will converse with Flik or Viktor if you have it loaded when you talk to them at Lakewest and either in your party, but won't if you don't have it loaded.

The same goes with Sheena and Lepant. Sheena will have more conversation with Apple if you have the data loaded, and if you have Flik or Viktor in your party while traveling to Gregminster, Lepant will say it's good to see them alive.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The conversation happens before the battle with Luca where you end up killing him, and also before the Matilda battle where Nanami gets injured. Of course, you'd need enough recruits to make sure your castle does have an accessible rooftop.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm actually surprised that a lot of people missed out on those scenes, and the game has been out for like a decade now. XD

All the times you get to make your rounds at night, you will be able to have the opportunity to go to the rooftop and see this scene between Flik and Nina. Of course, you actually HAVE to have a rooftop in order to see it, too. :P

Milan Fiori wrote:
Hix and Tengaar will converse with Flik or Viktor if you have it loaded when you talk to them at Lakewest and either in your party, but won't if you don't have it loaded.

Hix and Tengaar also converse with other Suikoden I alumni like Clive as well.
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are there any other hidden scenes in Suiko2? I've been thinking about going back and playing the game again and put Killey and Loreli in my party when I go get Georg. I know there's probably no such scene, but it'd be nice to see some hidden scenes like that. It would give me hope that Konami actually has a plan for the story of suikoden and isn't just decideing each new chapter on a whim, but instead according some greater scheme.

I hate you Onimaru.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've definately seen the entire clip before, in fact I see it most playthroughs so I didn't really consider it 'hidden'.

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
I think that's been faked. The animation is far too smooth.

It is funny though.

You just fail at Suikoden 2 ownage.

Can't believe I got them and quite a few didn't, I feel so cool at videogames now.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow, i have never seen that scene before. looks like the next time i play two i'll have to make sure to check it out.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've both scenes a couple times before and I remember it pretty well because that part where Nina says one of Fliks lines and then Flik says hers really bugged me!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've gotten the scene before, but thought that you just need the maximum amount of characters by each point in the game, if it's only the rooftop that is needed then I guess it makes more sense it's done that way.
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Futch wrote:
Axiose wrote:

It is funny though.

Can't believe I got them and quite a few didn't, I feel so cool at videogames now.

HAHAHAHA!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What are you laughing about?

Anyway, there are loads of cool scenes in Suikoden II that can be accessed. Of course, I don't know which can be considered "secret", but if you mean those stuffs like bringing Killey to recruit Lorelai, or bringing Valeria to recruit Anita, then GameFAQs has a list of them in the Codes section of Suikoden II under hidden scenes.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woah...I didn't even know this scene existed...so, for me, this is quite the nice little find.

As for Phamex, knowing her? She's Drunk.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I always get to see this scene everytime I played Suikoden II, so it's not really a surprise to me. What surprised me though is that there are some who haven't seen this scene yet. I've always thought that it was pretty easy to get to see this scene, and I never thought that there were requirements needed to achieve before getting this scene to activate. Turns out I was wrong afterall.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Phamex wrote:
Futch wrote:
Axiose wrote:

It is funny though.

HAHAHAHA!

*sobs*

Seriously though - I'm shocked. I still don't think it looks real now.

Guess I've got some Suikoden II re-playing to do now :D

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, they are great stuff. This scenes I mean.

I don't know, perhaps it's something everyone knows too but It took me a while to "explore" my castle and find chaco in that place with the freaking telescope (and when I found out I could use it, man, that was cool)

Or Wakaba and L.C Chan training for that matter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: