Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Kanakaan in Suikoden IV?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: Kanakaan in Suikoden IV? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cant u visit Kanakaan in Suikoden 4?
I mean u actually are in the Island States and u can't visit the most famous place there!
OMG...
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if you start a topic, make the title about the question, rather than just put 'why.' people are less likely to answer you and it's not helpful if the subject is generic.

also, make sure that you post worthwhile items, not just nonsense.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The word you're looking for, by the way, is you. Not "u." We speak English on these forums.
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't know why we can't visit that place. It's almost as dumb as Gaien having their city of Raziril being invaded and they don't do anything. Probably another one of those errors Konami left out because they were in a rush?
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't remember any confirmation that Kanakan was located within the Island Nations? That might explain why.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe Kanakan is in or near Kooluk, which was largely not visited in this game. -That- is why you couldn't go there.
The Emissary Peregrine

First Corps of Royal Emissaries

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kanakan is on the peninsula that juts out into the sea, and is not actually one of the Island Nations in any way or part. See the map on the SARS site. I always supposed that Kooluk, coming out of the north, had some sort of affiliation with Kanakan, but I've no proof to back this up with.

It's also important to remember that Gaien didn't do anything about Razril *BECAUSE IT HAD NOTHING OF WORTH TO THEM*. Elenor points this out before you inva... I mean, liberate Razril. Gaien so no point to possessing that territory anyway, just with Middleport years before, and so saw no point to resist. It was just another underproductive colony, after all.

-Will Rogers

Take the diplomacy out of war and the thing would fall flat in a week.

-Ibid.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But i think it's pity because before i got that game i remember this guy from Suikoden 2 which helped you out in this one City to find the coin to get Shu(i forgot the names soory)
Anyway i would have liked to visit this place
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Child of The Sea God wrote:
Don't know why we can't visit that place. It's almost as dumb as Gaien having their city of Raziril being invaded and they don't do anything. Probably another one of those errors Konami left out because they were in a rush?

I hate to think what they'll leave out in S5 if they're already working on right after S4 comes out.

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the question has been answered and the topic has served its purpose-closed.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: