Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Video Game Recaps

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

Potch
Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Video Game Recaps Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.videogamerecaps.com/sitemap.php

This is a site where the recappers <scarcastically> recap some games, the recaps are hilarious. I also like the Suikoden 2 recaps, just finished reading them.

*Warning, the site has a lot of gay jokes about the characters (What makes it funny) so if you don't like that, you might not like it. Though you still might, I still suggest checking it out!*

Just for kicks, here's lasy year's April Fools joke, watch out, it kills the eyes trying to read it.

http://www.videogamerecaps.com/aprilfools.html

Have fun!
Blackjack

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VGRecaps...Ah...It has so much potential and it justs...Wastes it on "Wank" jokes and penis metaphors. :roll:

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

Potch
Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thats because they could also be mocking the gamers that do so. They make all the gay jokes because some gamers think it's cute to create countless ammounts of Yaoi...OMg hero and somone must be lovers. they don't care who or what they are.

no game is free from it. just look at suikoden. Just because two males are close, it automaticly indicated a sexual realtionship.Sure cultural contests may apply...like in America, the whole "gay thing" may not apply to "somone else", or to somtone else may not exist and some on the side just strenthens the bonds. But really, do they have to be lovers?

also phallic symbolizm is hard to miss when you learn it. then everything looks like a penis. its horrible.

and the whole "wank" thing seems tto describe a personality type. The screen caps make me cry because the low quality. It makes me see I can't get good ones as well. But overall its funny. like how the one person named "Tir" PUGGY. VG recaps is like playing with a friend and cracking jokes.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blackjack

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Only if that friend is hopelessly unfunny. ;)

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

Potch
Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't know so many people here wouldn't like the site, i personally find it really funny, but I guess that's just me. :?
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I find this site a couple years ago, and although I was impressed and highly amused at the time, I have grown tired of it. They run a surprisingly strict forum for such a wanker-ish attitude, so that may have tainted whatever praise I would have had from them. Or maybe I have read too many SquallxSeifer jokes. But either way, it's still a pretty fun way to kill time and see how other people interpreted things...:P
Blazing Camp

Rage

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I was going to link this site as well.

VGRecaps is a pretty funny site. But like someone said there waste their potentional on stupid jokes that are stale and not funny. Not to mention that their forum is really strict and they have a reputation to act arrogant and stupid. There mods are to busy baby-sitting them, telling them what to do, or making the same lame cracks on their board instead of being freindly to their members..

Still a funny site and a place to kill time. :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: