Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Weird Profile Error (Cosmetic)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Weird Profile Error (Cosmetic) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was looking at the newest member's profile, and noticed something. Sadly, I don't know where Print Screen shots end up, so I can't show pics. Sorry.

Basically, The Personal Stats and Regiment Data moved to the right, and aligned with the 2nd column. Personal stats are normally aligned with the Avvy/Contact/Affiliation Column, and Regiment with the Profiles. This means that Regiment moved to the right and Personal Attributes aligning itself with the Profile and Descriptions, creating the fact that you need to scroll left and right now to see the entire page. There is also something in the bottom-left hand corner (at the very bottom of the page, where you would usually see the bottom stats like Karma and SPD), something like this:

Quote:
Post Breakdown
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2006 10 437 222 85 373 339 358 206
2007 251 311 111 275 751

Has anyone else noticed this?

EDIT: Made the description clearer. Again, sorry I couldn't provide a screenshot.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."

Last edited by Archy on Fri May 11, 2007 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor is just trying a post count related hack by the looks of it, just give him a bit of time to sort it out.

And print screen copies the image to clipboard so just open an image editing program and paste it in there then you can save it wherever.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.

Last edited by Exile on Fri May 11, 2007 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, phew. I was thinking some sort of error suddenly appeared.>_>

Good to know it isn't. And thanks for telling me where screenshots can be found, btw. ^^;

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought it was a glitch at first but I finally figured out what was going on and I like it. It gives me an idea how active I've been and just which month really got the most out of me.

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is not a thread for discussing if we like the change or not, please refrain from posting such things in the Technical Issues forum in general.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The script doesn't seem to take into account those posts that got deleted.

I deleted one of my posts, and then posted again, yet the counter still accumulated one "extra" post for this month. Is this an error, or was the script intended to act that way?

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually have no idea how the script is "intended" to act, because it's largely written in javascript, which I don't quite understand. I'll just assume that's how it's intended to act, because the issue is minor enough to ignore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: