Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

World of Warcraft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I play on Steam Wheedle Carte (EU) my main is Miarik a lvl 61 human mage.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Adam wrote:
Finaly go to 69. Geez that was annoying. Gonna play alot tommorow and get to 70.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't take you up on a challenge to 70. I still haven't hit Level 67 yet... I'm getting a bit close, but the quests in Nagrand are really taking me a while. So many of them are just massive, endless, super-grinds, and I can only take so much of that.

Plus, I've had some lag problems recently that I haven't been able to nail down the cause of. After dying a few times due to nothing but ill-timed spikes, I haven't had much desire to play at all lately. >_<

I'll be at 70 someday, though!

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, quite a few servers have experienced lag issues. It has definately become annoying being stuck tryingto teleport somewhere.

Oh, and btw, by tonight I'll be 70:)

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope to hit Level 67 tomorrow! I only have about 100,000 Experience to go - and better yet, I'm almost positive I must be rested all the way to 68. Of course, levelling purely on rested leaves me behind in the cash department. I'm going to have some funds to raise at 70, there's no doubt about that.

Adam wrote:
Yeah, quite a few servers have experienced lag issues. It has definately become annoying being stuck tryingto teleport somewhere.

Boy do I hope this gets resolved. Being stuck anywhere or spiking for any reason just bothers the hell out of me. It usually gets me killed, so that's one reason... another is that if it happens back to back, it just kills my enthusiasm to play the game altogether.

Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I know. I stop playing altogether today because of this.

Btw, I got to 70 and peeps I haven't even spoken to in months started spamming me for shit. Pissed me off.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah. I can see myself making a lot of use of my ignore feature if that shit happens to me. Mostly the people I play with are my friends who are in my guild though, and I help them out anyway...plus, they speak to me more regularly than 'in months'. :)

Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, at points I wish I could go over to Horde side. In fact what they should do is let you change your race along with your name when you transfer. I would so apply my firery skills upside some alliance.

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I totally have a L4 Troll Rogue now. Now all you guys are jealous. As well you should be.

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am, I need to get a Horde Charracter to 70...

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When you decide to do that, you just come on over to my server and let me know, so I can give you all kinds of newbie goodies. I'm a master of that.

I'm like a huge raging orc Santa Claus. That's how we do things on Horde.

Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I am messing around now wirth my hordie warlock on your server. I'll try to catch you in game some time and try to chat with ya,

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess an update is in order regarding my status. While balancing work, I've only been able to play 2 hours tops every day before my mind gives out on me and I fall asleep in my couch. Sometimes I have days off like today where I can get a good run, but for some reason, Blizzard likes to do maintenance on my off days. Despite all that, I've gotten to level 37 with some help from my friends.

By the way, that new patch for Black Temple is out and everyone should download it now while all our realms are done. I'm new to the game, so I really can't tell by reading which classes have been nerfed or not. I can only tell that small differences have been made to some classes but the alchemy portion seems to have changed the most.

It used to be advisable as a hunter for me to use the lower ranked Arcane shots because they cost less mana. The additional damage thanks to the range bonus would cover the damage done. Unfortunately, this was "fixed". Now lower ranked Arcane shots don't grant as much ranged bonus as higher ranks; especially if you're on a higher level. Lame.

I picked Jewelry crafting and Mining as my first professions, but for a first time player like me, that was probably way over my head. Jewelry crafting is extremely hard to level up thanks to the materials needed. It also doesn't help that my guild is small (but very friendly hence I can't leave) so they really don't have the resources to help me out. I haven't really found a decent way to make gold yet, and that's not good considering that I'll be wearing Mail armor soon and buying my mount. Aside from running instances over and over, anyone have any tips from me? I was thinking of buying my next set of armor from the battlefield rewards at Arathi Basin while saving my money for my nightsaber. But this will only help at the short run.

And to update Arcana's listing, I have three alternates at the Arygos server. Miakis the Dreneae warrior, Lymsleia the Blood Elf Paladin, and Shurelia the Human Rogue all at level 10. Yes, I'm not original at all.

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Grats! I hope you like playing your hunter! Yeah, that wasn't the only thing changed on hunters. Their pet heal was also nerfed, which sucks for my NE:P

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best way I've found to make money is to play the auction house. Except for my enchanter (who is a warlock so he got a free mount anyway >_>), I've never had a problem with having the required money for the level 40 mount by the time I hit level 35 or so. Pretty much every BoE item you find that you don't have a use for can be put up on the auction house.

Aside from that, the best way to just farm money would be to gather up raw materials from your gathering profession (in your case, mine assloads of ore) and sell 'em on the auction house. It seems, for the most part, that raw materials sell for more than crafted materials; that is, ore sell for more than smelted bars (this especially being the case with the introduction of prospecting), though there are exceptions.

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't have trouble raising the cash for my level 40 mount, but I did have trouble with the Epic 60 mount. Even with the cash curve of reaching Outland, I still was short on funds until 61-62. I think this is partially because of how much money I invested in keeping my gear up to date (I am a Warrior, after all. What am I without my gear?) and partially on, honestly, trying to keep my Blacksmithing up to my level instead of selling my Mining materials. I compensated somewhat by investing a little time in Battlegrounds and getting some PvP equipment, but I didn't have the patience to play tons of Warsong Gulch or Arathi Basin matches.

Once I got over my equipment obsession and started selling Fel Iron though, I was making money hand over fist. However, I found that my Blacksmithing profession quickly fell behind because of how much Ore is necessary to make higher-level gear. Now, I can no longer support myself at all with Blacksmithing, and I'm pretty much totally reliant on quest rewards to keep myself in shape, which isn't any good either.

I believe I'm relatively on track to have the gold necessary for my first level 70 flying mount a long time before I get there. Not, however, the 5,000 necessary for the master riding skill and the faster epic flying mount. I don't think that mount was intended to be purchased right at reaching level 70 though, so I guess I shouldn't be worried about it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 11 of 17

Jump to: