Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Browsing users

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Browsing users Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

About 5-10 minutes ago I noticed that there was a visitor in the INF boards who for all intents and purposes shouldn't be there (be it just aesthetically or actually there);

The thumbnail you can't see anything, and I've blanked out the mod(s) so all you can see is basically the forum header and the users browsing it, I have a full screenshot of the forum but that's not for public eyes :P. And a one Gil-galad who is obviously in the Tinto Republic who the INF is currently at war with shouldn't be listed there as browsing the INF forum.

I know its not just me since I talked with Jorge who was also online and he had the same thing with Gil-galad browsing so umm, what the?

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, I was linked to a thread that was in INF by Ninjar in the IRC. Obviously, I couldn't view the thread, but the forum apparently read that I was trying to access the forum. So that does make sense.

Don't worry, I wasn't able to see anything but a page that said: "this forum does not exist" or something along those lines.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not that there's anything good to see in INF anyway. >_>

I'm kidding!

INF is my home away from home. <_<

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The forum will register someone who is attempting to view a section that they don't have access to in this manner.

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If they don't have access to your forum, then they cannot see anything. When one follows a link to a place they aren't allowed to see, it will come up with the "This forum does not exist" page for them but the forum registers them as browsing that particular forum anyway. There is nothing to be alarmed about.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: