Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Music for Suikoden VI Speculation Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delsaber

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geddoe wrote:
In a perfect world, where I could have anything I wanted, Yoko Kanno would write Suikoden music and Aeris would just stay dead.

Heh, get The Seatbelts to perform and I'm sold. Or I could just go rewatch Cowboy Bebop again...

Blazing Camp wrote:
I'd think it would be cool to hear some guitar riffs in a boss battle or something like that.

I wonder if Shoji Meguro is available...
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that they should hire someone who isn't Japanese.

Why are they always hiring Japanese people? They aren't the only good musicians in the world, you know. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yup... i think it depend the place of the game.... what the culture similiar to the game.

5207 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only one who can compose music for Suikoden is Miki Higashino. Without her music, Suikoden is a totally different RPG. Music give life to dead enviroments, that's how it works, that's why Suikoden 1 and 2 had so much more impact on people than ANY of the other Suiko games.

Music is like fine art in a museum. Only good music can touch the heart, same goes for fine art.

My dream is that Miki Higashino would come back as the main composer of the Suikoden franchise. I would tell her so if I had the chance but :P
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Miki Higashino may very well return for Suikoden VI. The reason why she left Suikoden in the first place was maternity leave.

Actually, I could see Mitsuda as a perfect fit for Suikoden. Most of his music is very Celtic-themed and works for the Suikoden world quite well.

5207 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think someone should make a petition people could sign to get Miki Higahino-sama back to her post as main composer of the Suikoden music
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: