Suikoden United and Illusional Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Saving Outgoing Messages

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Saving Outgoing Messages Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is an option to save messages in your outbox, yet when you attempt to so - nothing happens. Are you meant to be able to save them or is there no point in the button being in the outbox part of the private message system?
Idylan Thomas

Moonlight Drive

105871 Potch
1194 Soldiers
1670 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't know you can save messages in the outbox. I save my messages in the savebox though..
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Idylan Thomas wrote:
I didn't know you can save messages in the outbox. I save my messages in the savebox though..

Well, the option is there to do it. So when you save they should go to the savebox, but when doing this for an outgoing message - nothing happens.
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Usually when you send a message, it should already be saved automatically. That's what happens for me anyway, just go check your outbox after you send it.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sun's Vicegerent wrote:
Usually when you send a message, it should already be saved automatically. That's what happens for me anyway, just go check your outbox after you send it.

That is if it reaches the person it is sent to, but if say it's never read or it's deleted before it's read...
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It works normally for me. I can't reproduce the said error.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: