Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

THE BEST WAY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilly Pendragon

Lilly's Entourage

8472 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: THE BEST WAY Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what's the best way to get runes from creatures like the double-beat rune from those white tigers or cut rabbits. is there a gameshark for double-beat rune if so what is it thanks
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best way that I know of is just to go and repeatedly attack them. It also seems to me that the cut rabbits drop the double-beat rune more than the white tigers do. Just stay at North Sparrow Pass until you have your desired amount by defeating multiple cut rabbits.

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If your in the beginning of the game, stay there and fight them when your on your way back from Kayaro with Viktor and Flik, it makes things allot easier than if you were with the circus trio.
If your at the end of the game and you have access to the North Sparrow Pass, you could just try to get a team with high luck stats and go treasure hunting. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I usually have better luck getting rare items when I'm fighting with my good luck team (Riou, Meg, Viki, Shin, Freed Y, Hoi).

Also if you got a Hunter Rune from the Gaurdian Diety you could try that, but I really don't think that's neccesary. It takes longer than if you just keep fighting them, but I guess you could try if your desperate.

But if you really want to use gameshark, you can find codes for S2 here: http://www.cmgsccc.com/psx/index.php?multi=51 But I really wouldn't reccomend messing around with a gameshark unless you really know how to use it.

I hope this helped.

Lilly's Entourage

8472 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

is that gamesharkor code breaker. cause i got gameshark. thanks for the luck team and help
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: