Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Do you think the redheaded ellie will return as a star?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Do you think the redheaded ellie will return as a star? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking about the redheaded ellie from suikoden 2, you know the girl that stands by the inn in banner village, and helps riou with tir if gremio is not alive.
I was thinking maybe she can return but as a star this time, do you think its possible?

I think it would be cool it she does return as a star, i wonder if she would fight.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, man, but there's already a topic about wanted recurring characters. If you want, you can bring up Ellie in that thread, which you can find a couple topis below this one or by clicking in this link:

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8617&start=0

-closed-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: