Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Jumping the gun on Sairoh
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, I see. For profit. I prefer to just sell them and get Sairoh since it's not like you'll be rolling in the potch.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
Sage wrote:
Do you mean buy them? Otherwise, just selling six anywhere works so I have no idea what you mean then. I sell them to the guy right next to Sairoh and always get him.

i just did what the game book said. said buy five or six and take them to the dwarf camp since that's the place you can sell them high.

So did Sairoh ask you what you would do to help the salt market? Or did you just do it ahead of that?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it says to talk to sarioh and he'll mention stuff about salt, but only after you hear a rumor about the salt price is up. then take five to six salts and sell them to the trader in the dwarf camp.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, the problem is to find out the trigger to hear that rumour, but it seems to be just random.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think it changes every 10-20 minutes. so once you hear it you better hope you got enough salts saved.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: