Suikoden Unique and Informational Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New undiscovered continent in Suikoden VI

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Rune2RuleThemAll

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: New undiscovered continent in Suikoden VI Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would love to see something like this in the up coming Suikoden and think it would make for a great plot. Maybe we control the emissary for a country we've heard of yet haven't seen, lets say the Nameless Lands or Gaien, looking to gain control over parts of the continent.

It could have us run into other emissary from familar countries like Harmonia (of course) Dunan, Toran (ect). Then a power struggle could kick off leading to the war, of course there could be twist, unknown native races, major cindar ruins, and the discovery of....you guessed it a True Rune that really gets things interesting.

It would be a breath of fresh air from the norm although I have no problem with the current formula. Thoughts.
1Rune2RuleThemAll

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm I meant to put this in the Where will Suikoden VI take place thread, but hit the new topic button by mistake.... :oops:
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a cool idea.It'd be kind of like dragon warrior 7 where continents appear after the hero and friends go to the past to fix the reason why the continents weren't there.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: