Suikoden Unique and Irenic Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Official Yu Yu Hakusho Topic

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Official Yu Yu Hakusho Topic Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In this topic we talk about all the greatness that is Yu Yu Hakusho. For those who have watched it and to let others know about this awesome anime.

Yu Yu hakusho is most likely my all time favorite anime and it was really the anime series that got me interested in anime all togethor. The main group of charachters in the series have a lot of charachter development and you really get to know them.

My favorite charachter in the series is probrobly Hiei who is one of the main "good" guys in the series.

My favorite season is probrobly the 4th season which takes place after the events of the Dark Tournament. The main villain in that series is the most badass villain ever in my honest opinion.

Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How in the hell was there not a thread for this before?

I saw up to the end of Sensui and Yuusuke's transformation into a demon. I still haven't had the money to actually buy any of the DVDs in order to see the rest.

Those that liked this show should also check out Hunter x Hunter, which was made by the same guy.

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked the manga alot more then the anime...
I usually just read the comics every month in the Shonen Jump magazine.

But the Dark Tournament is my favorite part of the series as well, it has the best fights and the most gore...My two favorite things.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like this one too. My favorite part is the one when Yusuke meet his father and the whole season this scene is in. They all go to different sides of the battles. I miss Kuabara though. It's a awesome anime. I really like it.

My favorite character would be Yusuke. But when I was younger I liked Hiei the most. Kurama comes second, the guy know what he is doing. There are some awesome characters, but talking about them would be spoiler. xD

Mongolian Chop Squad

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm Fan as well and If I remember correctly, Yu Yu Hakusho is the first anime I've watched if not Dragon Ball Z. But I'm sure this series was the one that brought me interest to the world of Anime since this series was pretty huge in here when I was kid even now it's still running. I'm a huge fan of Kuwabara, yeah I know he's weak among the four, but he's really funny and makes me laugh all the time.

IN AMERICA!
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geez count me in.. i like this anime a lot.. i never missed the manga.. and now i get a chance to see the anime in Animax lucky!!

and also i am Kurama's Fan

Most prodigy Anime Character...

Lord's Minions

4417 Potch
721 Soldiers
20000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This anime is definitely in my top five animes I like. I have seen the whole series. I was able to pick up several DVDs of the series when a store out here was going out of business. Other than that I haven't really invested into the series. I have like the last 4 DVDs of the series and a couple from the fight with Sensui.

Yu Yu Hakusho is definitely a good anime to sit down and watch when you have the opportunity.

General of the Godwin Army
United States Navy ATF-HT
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is one of my most fav anime of all time as well!
I have every volume of the manga (chinese version mind you) and I've seen every episode of the anime...more or less...and all the movies movies....except one...but that's ok since I have 'manga versions' of the movies too heh

I'm such a big YYH fan that I have to credit the series for partially helping make my drawing style what it is today =3

My first favorite character of the series was Kurama...then Hiei grew on me...then Yusuke...And they're all sort of tied now with Kurama slightly in the lead hahahah....
erm...sorry there Kuwabara
OH but outside of the main 4 there is this one other character that's my fav too....I never remember his darn name though XD

Oh...hey, by the way...I'm curious/wondering if any of you ever have seen the little special episode (well it's not really an "episode per say" it's closer to being an OVA then anything I guess....)
that takes place after the whole series?

I was rummaging through my CD tower and I found a VCD I bought a while back that has all of the opening and ending animations in it and some bonus footage in between that shows what the characters are doing now. It tied all the opening/ending clips in very nicely in my opinion =D

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Stev

We Spell Thangs Rong

516 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

one word SHOTGUN!!!
Artificity

Ronery Puratoon

17923 Potch
0 Soldiers
750 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This series had a huge following in my country, nearing something of a national symbol of animation. Almost all anime that was shown on network television was always held against YYH because the series was so iconic of the shounen anime genre that nothing else could've possible compared for the longest time. Naruto and Bleach in fact still have to compete with it for most viewers (The series is still being shown as reruns on local TV. After almost 10 years. Wow.)

In anycase, Jin is the cutest minor character ever. <3

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stev wrote:
one word SHOTGUN!!!

i remember the 1st time yuusuke use his favourite move.. Shot gun.. i think before h gong to the castle of 4 ghost saint... i think

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wouldnt it be more along the lines of spirit gun as his favorite move?

He uses that move a heck of a lot more than the shotgun move is used. I believe that the first time and yes I do believe that the shotgun technique was first used against the four "beast" saints not ghost just to correct you.

*spoiler*

The leader of the four saints beasts was able to make 6 copies of himself the name of the technique escapes me at the moment but it is quite an impressive technique especially for what else it can do. Anywho Yuske had to find a way to beat all the copies at the same time and the shotgun technique was just the ace up his sleeve to hit all of them with one move.

Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember watching this show a long time ago when it was on TV. I enjoyed the Dark Tournament, but that was really the only arc that I really enjoyed. It was pretty sweet, though. My favorite character is Kuwabara (if I spelled that right) and I like him for the same reason I like Krillin from Dragonball Z. Though those two characters may not be the strongest characters, they don't give up, and they are always there in a pinch. As for my second favorite, I can't really say. I liked the other three about the same. My favorite minor character was the ice guy. He was pretty sweet.
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After making this topic I really got the urge to watch some more yu yu hakusho lol

I have all 112 episodes on DvD so I started watching the Chapter Black season over again.

I really like this season prob my second favorite next to the dark tournament. The only problem with Chapter Black that I have is that the start is somewhat boring but the end is great and watching it all through just makes it all that more EPIC!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: