Suikoden United and Inspirational Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Are you Smarter than a 5th grader?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I could actually get a broadcast of that show, I'd watch it just to laugh at the miserable contestants. Of course, the average 5th grader in Malaysia isn't even likely to know the name of the Prime Minister, so I'd watch what I say.

Last edited by Luceit on Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This show seems to only exist so your average Joe can point and guffaw at people who are dumber than he is and finally feel superior to someone in life.

Not only am I smarter than a 5th grader, but I'm stronger and in a lot of cases faster. If they want to get me to watch their crappy show, they should change it up to "Who can beat up a 5th grader" and cull the adult contestants from various gyms. Now that would be television worth watching.

~Uguu!~
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For some reason I knew you would be the one to suggest a change in format to "Who can beat up a 5th grader?" to make it more enjoyable. :)

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes but if you think about it...
Alot of people would find it offensive...(I'm not saying I would,Heck I would watch it everyday if thats what it was.)
You know how people are always caring about peoples rights and such...
Its such a waste of time...
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

people will find anything offensive though. I think a show with that awesome of a premise would be able to survive the sure public backlash.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: