Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

So I just spent...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: So I just spent... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last hour and a half playing that stupid game with Rita(from suikoden IV) so she would join my 108 stars of destiny. by the way it is 3 am at the time I was doing this. It was quite fine lol

Man thats really going to hurt my speed run...oh well

I had her so close so many times earlier on but then she would pull a tsumo out of her ass and get back like 6000 potch which was gay.

Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not too sure whay you felt you needed to make a new topic to tell us this, in future you should use the Mercenaries and Wanderers' Journal to post generic comments of your everyday life. Thanks

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Philosopherking. Decado is right, if you want to comment on stuff about your day, post in the Mercenary Guild's "Mercenaries and Wanderer's Journal" (link in Decado's post). Otherwise, please find the appropriate thread for commenting about Suikoden (in this case, your "Speed Run" thread).

Thanks.

Closed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: