Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fishing and Sleet (spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orion the Mage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Fishing and Sleet (spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Big spoilers:

#1:
I just got Snowe back and I put him in my part Right beside Hero. I try everthing, but for some reason they wont do the True Friendship attack. I am in the New Game+ and in the first game it worked fine. Anyone know why they wouldn't be doing it.

Where are all the fishing hot spots.
I know of some but I want to know of any more.
So far I have managed to get stuff:
Below Iluya, Between Middleport and Razril, South of Obel, and near Mountain Mass if I remember correctly.

I don't remember exactly what I got. Just plenty of carpet, a pirate king Bracers, some nobel equip and many sardines.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cute title. Anyway, for your sleet question, have you tried -long enough-? Remember, it takes a certain number of times there to be able to make use of that.
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In order to activate any unite attack you must fight 10 times(in your case you must win 10 fights with Hero and Snowe),and with all your party memebers alive.You can use the slash command by the way.

About the fishing mini-game i've found many Bonitos near Limeshelf Island,Deserted Island and Donut island.

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Orion the Mage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So the attack itself is really that good? And were does every gets their armor from, do you make? Or can you find a lot of it my cast fishing?
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with the others with your problem with the unite attack. Just win a few more battles. As far as the armor goes it just depends. Some of the particular pieces of the sets will be found in treasure chests, while other will be from the cast netting. Also some of it can be made, so i guess to answer your question it is a combination of the three ways of acquiring armor to complete the sets.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
karaya blue

2628 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Orion the Mage wrote:
So the attack itself is really that good?

Are you asking about the True Friendship unite? If you are, then yes, I think it's incredibly powerful, especially when you're able to increase the level of the attack to 3. Also, if you're still in the beginning of the game, then you won't be able to get the True Friendship attack until after the Hero leaves Razril and recruits Snowe as the final 108 star of destiny.
Orion the Mage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea i have got him as the 108 star, i must not have fought enough battles to get it yet, i think that is it. Thanks for all your help. Where have you guys cast fished and got stuff?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: