Suikoden United and Infamous Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wilder, in Suikoden VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rune of Corruption wrote:
Andarc wrote:
Rune of Corruption wrote:
Rezard wrote:
Maybe he could came back as a vampire. It would not be the first time something like this happens: "I´ve become what I hate the most".

It could be good to give his clan one more job to do.

How would this happen? We don't know if he even made contact with Neclord or Sierra. From my point of view this is impossible.

>_> Well as made apparent by this topic, Sierra and Neclord arent the only vampires.

Nice use of logic there mate (b'-')b

Until now I did not know of a alternate way of creating vampires. I always assumed that the Blue Moon Rune was needed. However, I still see this as illogical. I doubt Wilder would let himself get bitten by a vampire.

You can doubt it all you want, it doesnt make it illogical at all as we know next to nothing about him

215744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... I sure prefer to see a modern game with him as vampire rather than another game far in the past (like Suikoden IV).

Is the use of the Blue Moon the only way to create vampires? Didn't Rean create some vampires at Suikogaiden (like the one Nash destroyed)?
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vampires are created by runic means and non-runic means. Runic means that they were turned by the Blue Moon Rune, non-runic means they were bitten by another vampire and turned (ex. Is the vampires created by Rean as you mentioned).

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: