Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wii Have a Problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure I'll be asking the same questions to the customer service people tomorrow when I reach them but shipping cost and stuff is free too? plus am I gona have to send in everything or just the system itself?
Lord Vader

Lord's Minions

4417 Potch
721 Soldiers
20000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't have an issue throwing my controllers. Your pretty pathetic if you can't hang on to a Wii-mote when you swing it. I don't even have my wrist straps on my controllers. I find it annoying and it just gets in the way. Although I did by the rubber controller covers and that of course would add grip, but still. Hang on to the controller people. One of my friends put a dent in my wall when he let my controller fly. I knocked him upside his head and told him if he breaks it, he buys it. For those of you that don't know, you really don't have to try that hard when you swing the controller. The motion sensitivity is really responsive.

General of the Godwin Army
United States Navy ATF-HT
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah man....looks like I'll have to get a replacement Wii too....

It suddenly just..died after receiving the new News Channel update...I thought maybe the update was buggy and there might be an off chance of them sending out a fix...however from what I can tell from searching online...no one else seems to be having/reporting a similar problem with this recent update

ARG.....I KNEW there was something fishy when it took FOREVER for it to download this update....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was at my friend's house and he was playing with his Wii (this line still sounds so wrong), he finally got a copy of the Zelda game. While I was watching him play, he suddenly tries an upward slash and that caused the strap to break. Wii mote ricochetted off the ceiling fan's propeler and flew straight to a vase nearby. It was a funny thing to watch when you see the mote fly at high speed.

Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah...that reminds me...My dad tried Wii sports the first time the other day and I warned him alot about not letting go of the remote.

Well...he was playing bowling and he didn't let go the remote but he did swing his arm right into the living room table and got a bruise on his hand (well...he says so at least...I didn't really see anything). :*laugh*:

It was sort of funny cuz he was practically swinging his arm in a complete circle and realistically you aren't suppossed to swing your arm in THAT big of a circle when bowling in real life.
Good thing he wasn't trying out baseball....now that might've knocked out a few windows.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
retrospect.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HOW can you possibly necessitate swinging your remote that hard? nothing demands it. not once game NEEDS that kidn of power. I just find it ridiculous that some people are so immature and fucking retarded that they swing it around hard enough to snap the wrist strap, something i never even dreamed of having a problem of. It just seems really retarded.

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol I heard about all this. But I thought it was becuase the original Wii releases did;nt have straps, then they put them on after becuase of all the accidents. Well I dont know how much power it takes to break the straps, but I imagine people must have been really giving it some to actually break them.

Well what can you do?

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I reckon some people's hands are so small the straps prove useless and it flies off their hand/wrist anyway.

Though personally I don't really think there's a big improvement with the new straps compared to the original straps but meh......

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: